Admiral Security Employee Review

View all Admiral Security reviews

Easy Job
Account Manager/ Major (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VAMarch 9, 2019
A typical day at work would be arriving 10-15 minutes prior to meet with supervisors and get pass downs to tackle the next shift effectively. I learned with your hard work you can advance and achieve your goals anywhere you go no matter who you are as long as you set your mind to thrive. The hardest part of the job was rush hour when all the trucks entered the facility before their schedule time and we would have a lane back up down the road and employees upset and complaining because they were late. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing patrols.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
healthcare

Other Admiral Security Employee Reviews

Pay, Time and Benefits
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 15, 2019
You're not paid for your travel time, they cut you short on your money to buy food, the breaks are short, bad time management, the managers don't do their jobs and almost everything work related is out of town. We leave really early and come home really late.
Great place if you are with goox employers.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 13, 2019
My only issue was with other employers. There were some questionable actions done, but still remained employed. Basic job for basic skills. Nothing more to say.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Admiral Security. Our community is ready to answer.