ADNET Systems, Inc Employee Reviews

4.7
Ratings breakdown
Smart people, lots going on
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDSeptember 14, 2017
Very smart people, really good atmosphere and environment, amazing benefits and working on really cool problems. People are willing to try new things and not afraid to fail.
Contracting company that stands by their employees
Data Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMay 12, 2017
As a contractor my typical day would be completely different from another Adnet employees.
The management and culture of Adnet is one of support and a genuine desire to help further their employees in their careers. While they are sensitive to the needs of the sites they contract to, they still concern themselves with how their employees are doing in the location.
The hardest part of the job is adjusting to different work locations and cultures.
The most enjoyable part is how they work to make everyone feel like one group even though we are all spread everywhere.
Positive environment
Mobile Device Management \ VTC Backup technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAApril 20, 2017
Very understanding and easy to get along with. Professional staff and Program managers, Didn't really wanted to leave but they were a sub contractor to a contractor and the mother contractor got let go. I really gonna miss working for this company.I recommend them 100 percent
Great small company
NASA Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJanuary 3, 2016
I worked here as a summer intern and had a great experience. The employees I meet were friendly and helpful. I learned a lot about government contracts.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Sr. Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDDecember 29, 2014
I was warned before coming to GSFC that folks there come to work in shorts and flip-flops. Seriously; it's true. Very relaxed atmosphere and a fun place to work.

I work in the Terrestrial Sciences division. You know Earth is a planet too!!

GSFC is 40% macintosh as well. No wonder it is so much fun to work there!

I also handle all the PC backups (to a mac server of course), and PC software deployments.

The users I support are, indeed, rocket scientists, and are a fun group of folks. I am glad I can help them with their computer issues to give them more time to study our planet.
Pros
Relaxed Work Environment
Cons
Too much traffic in DC area!!
Great company to work for.
Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  NASA HQ Washington DCJuly 10, 2013
Adnet employees and management are professional and results driven.
Pros
People and work environment
Cons

Want to know more about ADNET Systems, Inc?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADNET Systems, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

ADNET Systems, Inc Reviews by Location