Adobe Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 115 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOShantanu Narayen91%approve of Shantanu Narayen's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
You're seeing Adobe jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 5.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Adobe have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 39 questions about working at Adobe. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Adobe employees.
Insights from 133 Indeed users who have interviewed with Adobe within the last 5 years.
Past experience, General PM questions
Technology training and advancement?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Adobe?Published on May 24, 2021