Adobe
Happiness rating is 75 out of 100

Adobe Employee Reviews

United States380 reviews

Excellent employer -- strong and fascinating technology company

Adobe Systems is the leader in web site management software. I was fortunate to learn the Adobe Experience Manager product, and to apply Agile methodologies to project and program management for classified US Government programs.

Pros

Excellent teamwork; many advancement opportunities

Cons

Work life balance lacking.

Enjoyable place to work, happy to see Mondays

Interesting work and great colleagues - Adobe cares about it's people. Would recommend Adobe as a place to work. Always learning due to fast product development. However, progression to leadership roles is difficult as there are few opportunities.

Pros

Interesting products, always more to learn, healthy workplace culture, flexibility, largest client's in region

Cons

Lack of progression opportunities

Adobe insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility

Excellent culture for a large company

For a large company, Adobe has an excellent culture for its employees. It strives for diversity and inclusion but can be slow moving at times (but Adobe is very big).There is a lot of variation depending on what team/business unit you are in. Some places have better engineering practices and career growth than others. Depending on your level, it can be hard to find a path for advancement.

Pros

Overall culture, salary

Cons

Variability among teams, advancement

Hardly any con. Good people, small teams, lots of growth opportunity, good perks.

I was a SWE intern and the expectations were reasonable and even very busy people made time for me. Everyone always encouraged me and celebrated my successes. Only thing would be a lack of diversity in some of the engineering teams (mine included)

Sales Managers can be bullies

It's all about the accounts you get. Some of the sales managers can be bullies and have their favorites. Very little support unless you have a super large deal.

A fun job with plenty of hours.

you had to get the documents ready to ship with shipment. Communicate with others on the status of the documents. File packing slips and look up shipments for customers. The friends their are nice too.

Best place to work

I have been here for 4 years and it has been by far, the best experience that I have ever had at a company. The culture is so inclusive, and the compensation and benefits are the best I have ever experienced.

Pros

Culture, time off, flexibility of workspace, top leadership, and compensation

Cons

Stress and bias for action can be a bit overwhelming, but it keeps it interesting.

I just joined but I felt that Adobe gives value to every individual

I just joined but I felt that Adobe gives value to every individual. My manager is very focused and appreciative. It has tons of material for self-learning and is partnered with many external learning platforms. Benefits are good but the only cons I would say is managing multiple small projects at the same time when the expectation is not properly defined. It sometimes causes anxiety while filling timesheet

Una gran empresa para trabajar, trabajo en equipo, colaboración, constante esfuerzo para hacer equipo.

Una excelente empresa, innovadora, siempre en dinámica de cambio, nuevos productos y capacidades que es muy difícil dar seguimiento. Liderazgo de empuje pero a veces muy estresante. Aunque la empresa cuida el balance de vida las exigencias diarias terminan en jornadas extensas de 10 horas diarias por lo menos. Acercamientos regulares para hacerte sentir parte del equipo.

Adobe culture truly reflects its core values

Genuine - Exceptional - Innovative - Involved Adobe employees exhibit these values. Leadership expects the same of themselves Terrific place for personal & professional growth with terrific benefits. Outstanding SoltionsConsistent focus on Customer Satisfaction

Pros

Exciting, fast paced, innovative & challenging environment

Cons

Hard to replicate these pros at other companies

Great place to work, best job I've ever had

There's a time when you realize that going to work is a joy and you've lost track of the time again building something that you can be pretty proud. As a bonus you've helped plenty of friends and customers and other folks do something creative and meaningful. I got the chance to enable books to be published, art to be appreciated, and deadlines to be met when people took advantage of my skills and knowledge that I freely gave because I could. All that and a bag of chips happened at Adobe.

Pros

Almost too many to list

Cons

Some California-related management stuff

great work/life balance

The best thing for me was the work/life balance. But with that comes missed opportunities that only comes if you're willing to get outside your comfort zone.

Pros

great opportunities for advancement and learning if you're willing to learn outside your domain

Cons

you get to work on the same thing using different technologies as the team/product scales and evolve

Opportunity

The most important benefit of working at Adobe is that the company provides opportunities to play your role to the best of your ability, or invent a role that does allow you room to grow.

Pros

Unlimited opportunity for the hard worker

Cons

Too many MBA's!

Lack of balance/support during pandemic.

Note- Hired and left during COVID WFHWork was well defined and paid. Company itself was great and fantastic benefits. Seemed to be a function/team specific issue and advancement couldn't come soon enough to wait it out.Customers can be very needy and you will end up needing to work beyond 9-6 most days. Management is generally supportive but I found many un-supportive teammates. Attempts to reach out for help were often met with dismissal or rude response from senior employees. Folks outside of the support org especially very rude to support engineers.

Best company in the world.

Everything about this company is superb: culture, compensation, work life balance, working environment, work-life balance, fast paced development, and of course - dedicated and fun TEAM.

Pros

Great stock options, education compensation, free schedule, perfect hardware

Cons

I really can’t think of any

Great company!

Absolutely great company! After 5 years in the company, I made friends for my whole life and had fantastic work experience. Excellent working conditions, progressive management. During my journey with Adobe, I got 2 times promoted.

Pros

Everything is great

Great for Interns

Definitely a great internship experience due to everything you can learnand everyone you can meet. It was remote for me though so it lost a lot of aspects such as connecting with people organically, but overall a great place to learn.

Adobe

Nice place to work, layback people, some of the code is very messy. They are advancing the field of AR. You will solve some hard problems. The people you work with are nice and helpfull.

Pros

Nice Folks, Remote, work life balance

Cons

I am stuck in an inglorious position as contractor, I just need a role change.

It has nice cafeteria and ping pong table.

1. The Review system is serious and the manager evaluates you at every work you do and the feedbacks from the customer.2. the office atmosphere is good but the stress level is quite high.3. Company encourages to learn new skill sets but for me I can only find limited time to learn new stuffs.

Good work/life balance, management is a letdown

Little job security for contractors of which they use as full-time employees. Work/life balance however is terrific, and colleagues are easy to work with.

Pros

Cons

Management, No vision for future state

productive and nice work culture

adobe is a great place to work, great benefits, unlimited PTO, creative and nice work culture, and great work flexibility depending on what team you are on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adobe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Adobe.
Powered byComparably

Compare Adobe with

Adobe reviews by popular job title

• Adobe
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?