Adobe Employee Reviews

Adobe Cares
Licensing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTAugust 21, 2018
Everything that Adobe does says that it cares about it's employees. Even contract workers are able to participate in the corporate culture and are allowed to take advantage of some of some benefits.

The environment makes the company a great place to work overall, and the work always keeps you on your toes.
Products and policies
Channel Support Consultant- Document Cloud (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2018
Adobe has great products that positively impact their customers. The amount of money they pour into research and development is commendable. Premium products that are worth the price.
Fun, creative, open minded culture
Senior Product Manager, Professional Video Editing (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 13, 2018
Adobe is a great place to work, although their newly introduced processes seem to have somewhat slowed down development. They managed the transition to cloud well and are very strongly placed for continued success.
Pros
Great products and customers
Cons
Slow pace of development.
Account Manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTAugust 13, 2018
Dealing with software consumers that are only interested in one particular software, Painting a picture of the full suite of products is key. Management was very intelligent in software and people skills.
Difficult to succeed in Education Sales
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 10, 2018
Adobe's complex licensing structure makes it almost impossible to succeed in education. I started on a team of 9, 7 of them left within a year. Management is not attuned to this issue.
A great company.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 28, 2018
The bedrock of Silicon Valley and an integral part of the high tech industry. A solid employer that hires good staff and talent. A solid, long term place to work.
Good
Admin (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 18, 2018
Great work culture. A lot of inclusion and events, however can be quite distant from everyone else. People don't really communicate much besides when an event comes.
Great Place to Work
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 18, 2018
A typical day was working with clients and teams members and working on objectives. Being in a management capacity, four to five meetings a day was common. I learned multiple management styles throughout employment. Workplace culture is open, honest, culturally rich and full of employee experiences (engagement opportunities). The hardest part of work was dealing with changing organizational leadership and strategies on localized levels, not at the Adobe leadership level. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a vast array of amazing and wonderful people both directly and across geographical locations.
Adobe created a space for people to have work life balance
Senior Royalty Auditor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 13, 2018
Team bonding was important to Adobe when I was there.. I believe they still enforce the weekly or monthly team bonding event. We used to have Friday Beer Bash and Boccie ball tournament.
Fun and Exciting place to be
Desktop Support / Technician (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 3, 2018
Being around great people with great skills who you can help and talk with about Adobe products was exciting. Learned a lot about customer service, desktop support on a higher level where the Experience of the issue is key.
Pros
Greate Food options.
Cons
Parking
Lack of Management
CSM Program Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 3, 2018
During my time at Adobe as a contractor I experienced an inviting team but lack of any personality from management. The managers seemed scared for their own jobs, rather than focusing in on the people. Seemed like they always had something to prove to their bosses.
Pros
Team, Building, Food
Smart, collaborative coworkers
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 30, 2018
Adobe has a wonderful culture. As a writer, I appreciate constructive, not destructive input, and that's what I got from Adobe. I had to learn a lot of new technologies and took them through a lot of transitions. They are my favorite client of all time.
Pros
Ability to let me work remotely; fantastic culture
Cons
Fast pace - which is fine with me
Amazing culture and worklife balance
Chief Product Owner/ Architect (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAJune 26, 2018
Rare combination of having good work life balance and being to work on the interesting cutting edge problems
Great benefits
Can be a bit political at times
Simply a great place to work
Senior BI Consultant/Architect (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 23, 2018
A pure Bay Area life style of working on cutting edge technologies in a fast paced environment with the big brand. Lead by experienced management. Still growing gradually and expanding by acquiring companies.
Pros
free parking, food options
didnt work for adobe
CompTIA A+ Certified Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILJune 14, 2018
I didn't work for this company I would if I had the chance to do so. something any computer person would want to do. that is about it wasn't hard really fun co workers
Cons
Workplace with game room and a very positive environment
Production Operator/Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 12, 2018
I am currently a project analysis at Uber. The thing I like most is working at Uber is everyone is nice and helpful. There will always be more work everyday I come in but everyone makes it seem to be enjoyable and fun.
Pros
Very positive atmosphere at work, and the work is always fun because there will always be different projects, and goals to complete everyday
Cons
Never ending work
Adobe is a great place to work and the people are great
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 24, 2018
Adobe is a great place to work. They accommodate with their employees and work as a team to get deadlines done on time. I really enjoyed working with a great team of peers.
Pros
Great atmosphere to work in
Cons
Great company to work for
Customer and Product Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 21, 2018
The company overall is a great company to work for. My organization was a little flat, with not much room to grow to management position. But I did learn quite a lot while I was there.
Great Place To Work
Photographer/Videographer (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMay 15, 2018
Great People and Place to work. Christian Environment. Enjoy the various genres able to work in/on. Flexibility to create and explore new things. Dedication.
Freelance
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILMay 11, 2018
Fun working for myself. I had a ton of fun. Oh my goodness so much fun. I'd wake up whenever I wanted. Make my own schedule. It was fantastic. Would recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adobe. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

52%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

81%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss