Adobe

Adobe Pay & Benefits reviews

Grateful
Some things could have been better, but overall I'm grateful for the experiences. Too many meetings, too low compensation, too many ineffective managers - but can't beat the work life balance. Hope to be able to return one day.
Great working environment
Fast paced environment. Company has above average benefits and perks. Lots of great people met many lifelong friends. Harshest part at times were long hours. As with many companies lots of work and not enough staff to get everything completed.
Great people, high performance necessary
I really enjoyed working for Adobe. Great colleagues. Fantastic products. Never a dull moment and always something new to learn or tackle. Appropriate review process. Great compensation.
Innovative company culture with great benefits
Adobe is a great company to work for. They have a culture where people are encouraged to be innovative and come up with new solutions to leading edge problems. They provide excellent compensation and benefits as well.
Wow
I was hired in December. I knew that Adobe was a good company when I applied but as I found out more about it during the interview and job offer process, I was absolutely amazed. The benefits and perks are easily superior to any other company I’ve ever worked for. I have been in technology for over 30 years so I’ve worked in good jobs for a number of good companies, large and small, and Adobe has really wowed me.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
One of the best places to work!
This job has been one of the best job and group of people I've ever worked with. The environment is very collaborative and I love working with a group of very smart people. The product is constantly improving for our customer experience so it is always exciting to learn what is new to enable our customers to get more value out of our solution. Benefits are great and I love the summer & winter breaks, not to mention the sabbatical time off we get after every 5 year work anniversary. This is an amazing company and I do not see myself leaving Adobe any time soon.
Pros
Espp, summer & winter company-wide break, sabbatical, one of the best health benefits package
Cons
budget constraints with our work essential equipment refresh
Great benefits and smart people
I love working at Adobe! The benefits are top notch and most of the people are amazing to work with. The CEO is always inspiring and active in the press.
Pros
healthcare, paid sabbatical every 5 years, doesn't count time off
Cons
hart to get a remote position
never worked for the company
this was a good entry level position into the field of plaintiff's law. I learned a lot about what I need to look for in other firms. the pay was not exceptional, the benefits were on the low end and management of the firm left a lot to be desired.
One of the best places to work. Adobe truly lives up to its values of Genuine, Exceptional, Innovative and Involved. The people are talented, smart, driven and kind. The culture is supportive, inclusive and engaged. The leadership is insightful, forward-looking and has successfully guided the company through its largest transformation in history, reaching all time record profits and revenue.
Pros
Excellent benefits, culture and values
Cons
None that I experienced
Horrible for women
I have worked here for over 5 years, I only stay because of the brand name. There is lots of managers and people that are racist and don't allow women to be in leadership. It really all depends on the team you end up with.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
People
Enjoyable
Good company with good growth prospects. Good Perks/Benefits
Employees from top instituitions and knowledgeable
Provided lots of training and perks

Good working environment
Productive and fun workplace
I did my internship there, the work is challenging and fun. My mentor is very nice and the manager is interesting. The food there is very good and is free.
A fun place to work
One's experience can be very different depending upon which team he/she is a part of. Overall culture was to take good care of employees. Good benefits and a lot of events.
Adobe can be a great place to work
PROS: They have a great corporate culture, great benefits, very competitive pay, most people are very friendly and you get to work and collaborate with very knowledgeable co-workers, generally speaking, a great work/life balance, flexible schedules (as long as you get your work completed), can sometimes work remotely, a great in-house cafeteria that is nominally subsidized, a gym at work, and top--level talent.

CONS: It all depends who you work for: if you don't have the support of your manager it can severely limit your opportunities for career advancement or training/cross-functional learning opportunities. They tend to keep people siloed doing one particular function, and do not really promote expanding your skillset. There is a "tuition reimbursement" program, but it is completely not a guarantee that you will be reimbursed, and you need to get the approval of your manager before you can even seek it out. Many people at Adobe have been lucky to have encouraging managers who mentored them and always presented them with opportunities to grow professionally - I was not lucky in that arena. There were many, many ways that my manager could have helped facilitate this, and I flagged it in every review, but it fell on deaf ears. That's the one thing I regret about staying at Adobe as long as I did - I think I would have learned so much more moving around to different positions at other companies. The corporate culture is so good, the products are amazing, and I was working with a team of people who almost felt like family—so I got lazy and complacent and stayed way too long.
 - more...
Pros
Listed above
Cons
Listed above
Productive and fun workplace
Office located and heart of downtown San Jose. Good and helpful managers and team members. Lot of young talented people. Gym onsite. Many employee benefits.
Great Place to Work
Adobe's a great company because of their benefits, culture, business model, CEO, and people. Most of the locations are state of the art, with excellent cafeterias, gyms, and other on-site benefits. Adobe's financial performance is hard to duplicate. They've achieved double-digit growth for 3+ years, which is difficult for a company of their size and age. Most of this growth is due to Adobe's migration to the saas model which, while controversial at the time, has allowed them to considerably increase their revenues, especially within creative cloud. I would strongly suggest working for Adobe.
Great company with great people - easy to become complacent
Flat organization structure with limited upward mobility. Hire from outside to preserve headcount. Unaware of the internal talent pool or background beyond immediate role so many are overlooked once in a position
Pros
great people, growth, market leader, benefits
Cons
no career path, performance based measurement with no appreciation for unique contribution, ver y few opportunities to do something new inside company
good environment but overuse of contractors
Great place to work but beware if you are a contractor then you will be the outcast. FTE's do not eat lunch with you and they look down on you like you are not good enough to be a FTE
Pros
snacks
Cons
lack of conversion
Inspiring place to work
People there really care about making a difference in the lives of their customers, coworkers and the community. They look for ways to drive innovation.
Pros
They care about their people and show that through compensation and opportunities to grow.
Cons
They may be too big to avoid some of the bureaucracy.
Consulting is a tough branch to navigate
There was an overemphasis on billable hours which were controlled by sales. The culture changed over the years from a customer first to a demand to bill hours. There was a disconnect between new management and the philosophy we followed.
Pros
Work from home, flexible hours, ample vacation time, dedicated professional and personable coworkers.
Cons
Unclear path for advancement, unfocused management, this caused an anxiety riddled work environment.
Great place, Good work environment , great people.
No discrimination between a vendor and a full time employee
Good mix between work and pleasure .Good amount of funactivities.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adobe. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Adobe.