ADS Inc

ADS Inc Management reviews in Virginia Beach, VA

Great Company just don't work for Air Force Team
Overall great company, great benefits, and great co-workers. Only con is management for the Air Force team. They drag you around and give you meaningless tasks until you can't take it anymore and you are forced to quit.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Air Force Management is very poor
Boys Club
This company is a very cut throat industry. They just look at you as a body not a person. If you were not a frat brother, there was no advancement for you. Paid well but worked you to death.
Very competitive work environment with hundreds of professionals.
Very competitive work environment with hundreds of professionals. There seems to be a lack of downward communication from many of the high level managers.
Overall, I would recommend people to work for ADS, however, there seems to be a fairly high turnover rate within many of the sales positions.
Great work environment but lacks advancement or job security.
Awesome workplace to be involved with but management is very inconsistent and the promise of a permanent job after hard work was non present. 10 temps were hired and non were asked to stay permanent including myself. Nevertheless, they are a very reputable company and they are listed as #48 and #42 on the Forbes and Fortune 500 lists respectively. It was very rewarding work in the regard that it is the leading defense contractor for the armed forces and private military.
Pros
Hour lunch, independent work duties and responsibilities, incentives and luncheons.
Cons
No advancement, no individual worth, lack of team environment and morale.
Small Local Business
I enjoyed myself when I worked at ADS. There were plenty of mandatory breaks and little extras that made the experience enjoyable. The only knock I would give ADS is that management tried to copy the Asian format of a work environment. It was by far the quietest warehouse I have ever worked in.
Pros
Free lunches, ample holidays off, free gym membership
Cons
Management provided a too strict of environment
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.