ADS Inc Management reviews

Ratings breakdown
Boys Club
Inside Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 29, 2017
This company is a very cut throat industry. They just look at you as a body not a person. If you were not a frat brother, there was no advancement for you. Paid well but worked you to death.
Great work environment but lacks advancement or job security.
Fork Lift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 14, 2017
Awesome workplace to be involved with but management is very inconsistent and the promise of a permanent job after hard work was non present. 10 temps were hired and non were asked to stay permanent including myself. Nevertheless, they are a very reputable company and they are listed as #48 and #42 on the Forbes and Fortune 500 lists respectively. It was very rewarding work in the regard that it is the leading defense contractor for the armed forces and private military.
Pros
Hour lunch, independent work duties and responsibilities, incentives and luncheons.
Cons
No advancement, no individual worth, lack of team environment and morale.
Small Local Business
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 28, 2013
I enjoyed myself when I worked at ADS. There were plenty of mandatory breaks and little extras that made the experience enjoyable. The only knock I would give ADS is that management tried to copy the Asian format of a work environment. It was by far the quietest warehouse I have ever worked in.
Pros
Free lunches, ample holidays off, free gym membership
Cons
Management provided a too strict of environment