ADS Inc Pay & Benefits reviews

Tough hard work, but rewarding
Sales (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 15, 2019
I loved the work. It definitely was hard work, and was not easy, but the pay and benefits are incredible for this region. I also felt rewarded as the company really truly does care about the customers and puts their needs above the bottom line. That is a good feeling.
But the best part is how they cared for us. Not many know this but ADS pays 100% of the cost of healthcare. 100%. I didn't appreciate it until I started my new job and saw my health insurance premiums.
Pros
Healthcare, rewarding
Cons
hard work, tough hours
Not a great place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 16, 2018
We were transitioned to 1099 workers and the price they pay per account we manage has dropped twice since the transition. Currently, making a fraction of what I used to work. They do everything they can to make your work harder. While I continued to prevail after the cut our pay you can barely put food on your table.
Pros
Work from home, helpful staff.
Cons
Can't make a living off pay
Cool,laid back
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 14, 2017
I only know about the warehouse. Can be a very good place to work but I feel they underappreciate their warehouse staff. The PAY is low by industry standards and increases are low
Pros
Your work helps those who protect us..military, law enforcement, first responders
Cons
Low pay
Good place to work for
Inventory Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Springfield, VTNovember 8, 2017
High paced friendly place to work. Team oriented. Family friendly. Good benefits.
If you ever get a chance to work here I would highly recommend it. The only reason I am no longer at ADS is because they closed the plant that I was working.
Small Local Business
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 28, 2013
I enjoyed myself when I worked at ADS. There were plenty of mandatory breaks and little extras that made the experience enjoyable. The only knock I would give ADS is that management tried to copy the Asian format of a work environment. It was by far the quietest warehouse I have ever worked in.
Pros
Free lunches, ample holidays off, free gym membership
Cons
Management provided a too strict of environment