ADS Inc Employee Review

Great work environment but lacks advancement or job security.
Fork Lift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 14, 2017
Awesome workplace to be involved with but management is very inconsistent and the promise of a permanent job after hard work was non present. 10 temps were hired and non were asked to stay permanent including myself. Nevertheless, they are a very reputable company and they are listed as #48 and #42 on the Forbes and Fortune 500 lists respectively. It was very rewarding work in the regard that it is the leading defense contractor for the armed forces and private military.
Pros
Hour lunch, independent work duties and responsibilities, incentives and luncheons.
Cons
No advancement, no individual worth, lack of team environment and morale.

Other ADS Inc Employee Reviews

Boys Club
Inside Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 29, 2017
This company is a very cut throat industry. They just look at you as a body not a person. If you were not a frat brother, there was no advancement for you. Paid well but worked you to death.
Cool,laid back
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 14, 2017
I only know about the warehouse. Can be a very good place to work but I feel they underappreciate their warehouse staff. The PAY is low by industry standards and increases are low
Pros
Your work helps those who protect us..military, law enforcement, first responders
Cons
Low pay