ADS Inc Employee Review

Great work environment but lacks advancement or job security.
Fork Lift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 14, 2017
Awesome workplace to be involved with but management is very inconsistent and the promise of a permanent job after hard work was non present. 10 temps were hired and non were asked to stay permanent including myself. Nevertheless, they are a very reputable company and they are listed as #48 and #42 on the Forbes and Fortune 500 lists respectively. It was very rewarding work in the regard that it is the leading defense contractor for the armed forces and private military.
Pros
Hour lunch, independent work duties and responsibilities, incentives and luncheons.
Cons
No advancement, no individual worth, lack of team environment and morale.

Other ADS Inc Employee Reviews

Not a great place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 16, 2018
We were transitioned to 1099 workers and the price they pay per account we manage has dropped twice since the transition. Currently, making a fraction of what I used to work. They do everything they can to make your work harder. While I continued to prevail after the cut our pay you can barely put food on your table.
Pros
Work from home, helpful staff.
Cons
Can't make a living off pay
Boys Club
Inside Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 29, 2017
This company is a very cut throat industry. They just look at you as a body not a person. If you were not a frat brother, there was no advancement for you. Paid well but worked you to death.