Adsync Technologies, Inc.

Working at Adsync Technologies, Inc.: 12 Reviews

United States12 reviews

Stepping stone job. Could be long term if you’re willing to settle.

Really depends on your role. It’s contract-based job(s). If the contract ends or the budget is managed correctly, then your out. Most coworkers are friendly.

Laid back environment, but productive. I enjoyed the people there.

A regular day there, was pretty relaxed. You were able to come in and get to work. There wasn't a lot of meeting. You pretty much know the job you needed to do and were able sit down and get started. The team I worked with were all friendly and we all worked well together in order to get our projects done.

Pros

The laid back atmosphere.

Cons

Not much room for advancement. Depending on funds coming in to continue working.

Adsync Technologies, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction

temp job..

management tended to worry and complain about the super small things when they certainly had bigger things they needed to be focused on that would have greatly improved the workplace.

It’s ok

Pay sucks but everything and everybody else is cool. Very flexible wit lunch breaks and time off. They need to pay their employees wayyyyyy more money.

Enjoyable

A typical day was coming in at 7am. Check emails and begin processing request from the customers. We always joked around and made it light hearted to make time go by.

Great Job with Benefits and Travel

40 hour work week on 1st shift. Travel required in order to support our contract, but home more often than not in an average year. Very close knit team that works well together to learn and tackle all facets of supporting our contract. Understanding that this is a contract job should be important to prospective employees (meaning this isn't GM motors union shop!) But if you are prepared to learn and accept the travel requirements it is the best job I've ever had. As with everything...a POSITIVE ATTITUDE will get you far!! I take pride in my job, and respect the Adsync team and company philosophy all the way. Management is VERY fair and supportive of our mission, and they allow us to perform our duties without micro-managing which is a HUGE positive! Like I said, a good attitude and responsibility and accountability for yourself and your workplace makes all the difference. I, for one, appreciate being treated like an adult and an asset to the company!

This could be a great Company to work for but the Government treat you like a step child and Company is all about the Company.

This place could have been an outstanding place to work but lack of professionalism, low pay and high turn over rate plays a large factor in it all. There was no real hard part to the job but you could earn more money and respect from Walmart.

Moderate workplace.

It was just a job. No real professional opportunity. Training program needs reevaluating and a sincere attempt to develop program knowledge. The employees were stressed alot and it has a feeling of being disjointed. It felt like I was working in a production mill. The turnover was excessive compared to other companies in the inventory management industry.

Pros

Great work hours

Cons

Awful training

Many different jobs daily. Keep an open mind

Adsync is a gov contract company that is learning its way in the ATC aviation world. Took over contract from Adacel and jump in waste deep. Learning as it going. The CEO is an amazing man and very involved in day to day operations. That's why I enjoyed the company but they are learning as they go. Adsync has taught me and given me the chance to work more in the IT world which is very much need today.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Alot of different expectations and no company recognition to employees

Horrible work place

Worst job I ever work in my life and the federal management was horrible . She was a overseer. Please do not work here or apply here, if so good luck.

Pros

Free parking

Cons

30 Minutes for Lunch

Excellent Opportunity

I Thoroughly enjoyed this working experience, i would strongly recommend working with this company if afforded the opportunity. The only downside was due to the length of the contract the job was not long term.

Rewarding work environment.

I enjoy working for this company. My typical day starts around 5:00 am and I'm always learning something new. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the incredibly hot summers.

Pros

My job is only eight minutes away from home.

Cons

You can't always choose who you work with.

Common questions about Adsync Technologies, Inc.

Answered by current and former employees at Adsync Technologies, Inc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adsync Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Adsync Technologies, Inc. in popular locations

• Adsync Technologies, Inc.