Adsync Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Many different jobs daily. Keep an open mind
Air Traffic control simulator/Trainer expert (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 7, 2018
Adsync is a gov contract company that is learning its way in the ATC aviation world. Took over contract from Adacel and jump in waste deep. Learning as it going. The CEO is an amazing man and very involved in day to day operations. That's why I enjoyed the company but they are learning as they go. Adsync has taught me and given me the chance to work more in the IT world which is very much need today.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Alot of different expectations and no company recognition to employees
Horrible work place
Logistics Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDNovember 8, 2017
Worst job I ever work in my life and the federal management was horrible . She was a overseer. Please do not work here or apply here, if so good luck.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
30 Minutes for Lunch
Excellent Opportunity
Maintenance/MIG welder/worker (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJanuary 3, 2017
I Thoroughly enjoyed this working experience, i would strongly recommend working with this company if afforded the opportunity. The only downside was due to the length of the contract the job was not long term.
Rewarding work environment.
Aviation Support Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  China Lake, CAMay 8, 2016
I enjoy working for this company. My typical day starts around 5:00 am and I'm always learning something new. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the incredibly hot summers.
Pros
My job is only eight minutes away from home.
Cons
You can't always choose who you work with.