Adult Medical Day Care Center Employee Reviews

Good team work, love the clients and families. this is why I have stayed for 13 years
Director of Social Services (Current Employee) –  Laurel Springs, NJJanuary 17, 2018
As Director of social Services, my job is stressful but I love the clients and the families and I get along well with the staff... We work together as a team. I don't stop all day, assisting with program, reaching out to families, giving tours and intake interviews, gathering necessary admission documents, telephone calls to doctor offices, families and community resources. Of course there is the required documentation of notes..... I also coordinate all the transportation of clients and I hold a monthly support group for Caregivers. The hardest part of the job is trying to get everything done in 40 hours. I often have to put in extra hours to catch up on note taking and monthly statistics. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the clients and the families........
Pros
good health benefits. I love the clients and the families
Cons
some of the employees to not do their share of the work load
Interesting workplace
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  MarylandJuly 2, 2017
All day is enjoyable. Participants are really nice as well as my co-workers. I am learning a lot of things from them. The management are really nice people.
they always been helpful not only personally but also professionaly
activities director (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 20, 2015
this they have also many programs which has afforded us the opportunity to share some our interest. Bayada Home Health Care has many benefits one is vacations 401 k plan

Want to know more about Adult Medical Day Care Center?

Ask a question