Advance Services, Inc.
71Above average

Advance Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States201 reviews
Overall good company
Flexible, Family Orientated. Busy, goal driven, can move up but need to be able to travel. Good benefits, bonuses of you meet set goals. Questions are answered in a prompt manner
If minority, do not apply
Started off good ended bad, good working hours. Rarely any weekend work. Hard to fit in there is a lot of click groups, that only works with their group.
Screening Analyst
They were very fast to get back to me after I applied and have been so great to work with. They really care about their employees. I have received multiple calls within a week of me starting where they ask me how things are going.
Not professional
All communication was through text. I was never asked questions they always tried to just tell me to do things. Most of the time there was no communication. Terminated even after being more productive than the whole crew.
i don't work at their company,just for them
i usually enjoyed talking to the staff at ASI,i don't work 'at' their company simply work for them as a assigned employee and absolutely enjoyed working for them at pioneer/corteva
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Nice place to work, nice coworkers, management needs help
The company as a whole is pretty good. The HRC's, Branch Managers and corporate workers are helpful and fun to work with. Management seems a little scattered - not always quite sure what they want from you as an employee.
Decent staffing agency
Worked at Kawasaki mostly which gave me tremendous manufacturing experience. Pay started low but ended up being more after years progress management was fair
Advance service
I Feel they are unfair in serious matters. But to most individuals they are a decent company to work for. They do give alot of chances. Or used to ub the past.
Productive and So much fun with a nice people
I Love this company. Very oriented people from client to stuff. friendly and kind. And of course very clean facilities. Food was clean too. i recommend this company.
Pros
Yes free Lunch
Cons
Good break.
productive workplace
This company finds work for individuals. They are good at placing people in positions that suit their knowledge base. Communication with employer was easy.
Great pay
Benefits are really good And this service is rich they help you a lot!!
Also you get treated fairly you will love working for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They treat there people like family
Growth opportunities are available. The staff works with your schedule and makes sure they support you. The benefits are awesome and you can add Gm family in your home
Working for their offices
Working in their office started out promising and exciting. Then after being let go after being told “we are going different direction” was extremely confusing. I was putting more people to work than anyone in the office. The corporate side makes TONS of empty promises and don't careabout anything but their sales increases and laying their people poorly so they cantake vacations and buy new cars
Great place to find work
I have worked for this company on and off for years. They are very friendly and family help and understanding. Great people working in there offices and somewhat understanding.
Pros
Find work
Cons
not always reliable
Good vibes
Great vibe and work flow co workers were great. Pay was doable and management was easy to talk to and figure out how to accomplish interview and paperwork process
Seasonal Opportunities For Everyone
As a summer job its a nice way for young people to get small work experience under their belt and some cash. Not a lot of jobs available once harvest season is over.
Communication
The lack of communication and you really have no one to speak with (phone or email) if you have questions.
You start a job with little to no information about the job you are assigned.
Good people
They are nice just not alot of work for long periods of time and need more of a consistent work too many lay off outside of that I enjoyed my time there
False
I went in for an interview for this company specifically. Once I got there for the set interview they told me I did not meet the requirements for the position I was there for but they would find me a job elsewhere. I was so excited for this position but instead they led me on just to get me to their facility so they could make money. I am very upset with this company and a certain person in the company. Which actually interviewed me at a different facility and did the exact same thing. Brought me in for an interview telling me I did not meet the requirements and asked me to work a different position that I did not apply for.
Great Supervisor
Company is fair and a good place to work and they take care of their people.....enjoyable place to work and meet great people also.
Good benefits. I tell all my friends about this company.
Let go for unknown reasons
I worked there for two months. In that time, I was not given the opportunity to gain more responsibility because of micromanagement. I was fired with no explanation. I believe they thought I wasn't "pulling my weight" but they weren't giving me the tools in order to do so successfully. The management could use an overhaul.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advance Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9