Advanced Bioscience Laboratories Employee Reviews

Bad
Scientist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 9, 2017
Poor management starting with the executive. Very low pay and not competitive with the location. Very high turnover rates and low morality. Miserable
Good company with issues to be addressed
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 7, 2017
Company has a great mission, has some top personnel, and is in the heart of Biotech Alley. Main problem has been uncertainty and turnover, which has only caused more uncertainty and turnover.
Progressive company, good leadership
Capstone Project (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 4, 2017
Capstone course through University of Maryland was incredibly knowledgeable and interesting project! Project was for a six month period and all members of the team performed their responsibilities professionally, great team/work environment.
Great first job out of college
Laboratory Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 3, 2017
* A wonderful opportunity after college in the Maryland/DC area.
* Great experience for learning and mastering a certain set of laboratory techniques
* Coworkers, friendly and life-long friends
* Most enjoyable part of the job was being aware of the fact that your studies were enhancing and changing medicine
Great Place
Husbandry Technician (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 8, 2016
Its a great Place to work if your into research animal and finding medical breakthroughs. Its a great job to have if you are really trying to get into lab testing and becoming a tech. There lots of room to move up to the next level to expand a long life career!
Pros
Pay Vacation benefits
Cons
Short lunches
Exciting and ever evolving position.
Animal Husbandry Technician (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDDecember 14, 2014
My day would be planned when i arrive to work daily. I learned different animal procedures,and facility operations.Management was overall okay,my co-workers were awesome. The hardest thing was how i left the company,and i loved our company cookouts.
Pros
Short work days
Cons
Essential employee
I joined this company in order to expand my professional skillset. Previously, I had not supported contracts in the Medical Field.
Acting Director, Contracts and Grants (Former Employee) –  Kensington, MDAugust 19, 2013
I was hired as a Senior Subcontracts Administrator, but quickly advanced to the position of Acting Director, Contracts and Grants. This was a small company that supported NIH as our primary Government Client. Although we had a very small contracts staff (only four total), we were responsible for tens of millions of Government Dollars each year.

I most enjoyed working with a new Government Client, learning their protocols and terminology, and interacting with science and medical personnel.
Pros
Quick Advancement
Cons
Some Corporate disorganization when I arrived.
Christmas parties were exciting
Protein Purification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 28, 2012
I worked with ABL for almost 3 years. It is a good place to work. I was a Protein Purification Specialist. I enjoyed my days at ABL
Pros
good company to work with.