Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

Featured review
Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC selected this as a representative review
Wonderful company that actually cares about you
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 13, 2018
Advanced Call Center is the number one call center to work for in Logan and I recommend it to anyone who needs a job. They give you adequate paid training and opportunity to learn about the company you will be representing and your duties pertaining to that company. Mine was a third party insurance company where we would provide insurance claim status to medical billers and their respective healthcare agencies as well as answer any questions within our limits. Wheras this job was very stressful with high volume calls and you deal with sometimes very irate clients, our management and my supervisor made it so much more bearable and fun to work at. They praise you and make you feel like a valued team player with good one-on-one coaching on how you could improve, we have fun monthly events like "root beer float day" and "employee appreciation day" that rewards all employees with delicious feasts. You also get great insurance, benefits, and even employee discounts to local restaurants and hotels just for working here. The staff respects every one and they've given me great experience and confidence to succeed at any job i do!
Pros
Insurance, employee discounts and benefits, awesome management, paid time off, fun employee events, weekends off, major holidays off, leadership advancement, big break room with tv and snacks
Cons
30 minute lunch, high volume calls, some cut-throat coworkers, low pay rate
Work at ACT
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Montego Bay JamaicaFebruary 18, 2019
Working at Advanced call center Technologies had it's ups and downs. It was a fast paced environment which required concentration to customer accounts and products. Customer service was 80% of the job, this allowed us to provide the best assistance we could to the customers. Being a trainer I had to manage classes of 25-30 trainees, teaching them about the products and services the company offered. Teaching the methods and procedures that needed to be carried out with complete accuracy.
quick paced and good benefits.
AGENT (Former Employee) –  Fair Oaks, CAFebruary 14, 2019
the typical workday would start out a morning huddle with the team, going over any new policies and over stats. this was the most enjoyable part of the job, even though, depending on call volume, we didn't have a huddle. the management did make sure that we did get to our breaks on time, because it would affect our adherence if we didn't.
Pros
set schedule, occasional bar b que.
Cons
call volume to high to let us breath, too competitive.
Don't work here
Phone agent (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNFebruary 10, 2019
Stressful for the pay, don't get help, to strict, not enough training on phone calls and how to deal with angry customers. Have to request of for funerals before u know when they are
Great Place to Grow your Career!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNFebruary 8, 2019
It's like one big family here, everyone wants you to succeed and will help you reach your goals. There's tons of events, competitions, and things you can even bring your family too. As the head of my household it was important to me to have guaranteed 40 hours a week and room to advance within the company, they checked all these boxes and more. ACT really does a great job promoting people in the company and helping them grow as a leader and learn the inter workings of a business. I'm looking forward to the years to come here at ACT!
Pros
Bonuses, Great benefits, competitions and events, they promote from within
Cons
I can't think of any
Job if you can survive
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Luis, AZJanuary 30, 2019
Was moved to the customer loyalty department and it was horrible. You get write ups for everything and customers expect many discounts and credits. Supervisors are loud while on the call with customers and not a professional work environment.
Pros
vacation time
Cons
low pay, stressful, set goals you have to meet
In my short time
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  San Luis, AZJanuary 29, 2019
I only worked here a couple months after I graduated from high school. Training was paid and extensive, which made me comfortable going onto the floor and taking calls. I really appreciated the managers that would walk the floors in case anyone needed assistance with handling a customer.
call center review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Douglas, AZJanuary 29, 2019
In my own opinion working at a call center is very stressful and is not for everybody. For a typical work day at a call center most calls received angry customers complaining about there bill and most of the time asked for a supervisor. Also the break time were very short and only 2 breaks were given thru out the entire day. Management was decent although supervisor picked only on "favorites" as in employees were picked for promotion instead of those that worked harder them others.
Pros
n/a
Cons
short brakes and bad management
only job offered
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Douglas, AZJanuary 28, 2019
ACT is one stressful job environment especially due to management. low motivation among supervisors and management. not a good place to work and low very low job security
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJanuary 28, 2019
It's was good. Good environment if you like talking on the phone and have a exceptional communication skills. It's also informative if you are personally invested in it.
Terrible place to work.
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TN 37601January 26, 2019
If you enjoy working in a clean and healthy work environment, for respectful management, and with fair hours and pay, then ACT is not the job for you. The call floor is disgusting and infested with roaches and bed bugs, and you will have respiratory issues for the first week you are on the call floor because of the dust and mold in the ceilings and vents. Your managers will be disrespectful and forgetful. And the operations manager is rude, loud, and a know it all that will talk down to you for asking any kind of question regarding the job. You will realize that the $10 an hour isn't worth the time and energy to put up with the dehumanizing treatment you will receive.
Pros
One hour lunch break
Cons
Everything else
Easy to learn and easy to do
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJanuary 23, 2019
Call volumes are inconsistent. It can be busy and dead the same day. Overtime is offered. Not all management know what theyre doing. Training doesnt help with what you really need to know.
Pros
Overtime minimum 30 min lunches and nostly 60 min lunches
Cons
You get trained for multiple departments and dont get a raise
Not place for encouragement of employees
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Boones Creek, TNJanuary 23, 2019
Excessive work required but only .30 cent raises annually if you rate the best on eval no room for advancement in my dept management not interested in doing best for employees.
No room to advance
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJanuary 22, 2019
In my experience the only time i saw open positions filled they took them from another department. The calls are stressful and not much is done to help you calm down or approach customers in a way they understand.
bad company
Customer Service Represnitive (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 21, 2019
another company that didnt care for there employees. Management and Supervisors always got bonuses due to the number of calls that have been received in that Quarter. we Were the ones working and we didnt rec no bonuses.
Excellent benefits
Agent (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJanuary 18, 2019
I would assist customers on the phone by filing claims against unauthorized charges on their debit card. I enjoy assisting customers and helping them resolve their problem.
Pros
Excellent benefits
A good place to work
Agent (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJanuary 15, 2019
Advanced Call Center Technologies is a good place to work. I have worked there the maximum times to work. I would go back if I could.
They had excellent benefits and were easy to work for.
Benefits
Productive and Fun Work environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJanuary 14, 2019
I loved working there at ACCT...only draw back was the schedule...no flexibility to work with changing needs of employees. And required at times to work late nights which is based on performance basically.
Pros
Great pay, healthcare, fun environment
Cons
Scheduling issues
A great place to work
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 13, 2019
A great placeto learn from great leaders. Plenty of opportunity for advancement and growth. This is a flexible career with plenty of future options and opportunities.
Awful Management
CustomerService representative (Former Employee) –  Montego Bay, JamaicaJanuary 12, 2019
I had been working with the company for the pass year and half and let I just say been an expecting mother I was picked on, laid off without pay for issue that was not any fault of mine... My ATTUID has not been working for just been out for a 1 week spoke with management I was then told I can’t work been 6 months pregnant I have to go home I have been home for the past 3 months even though they informed me that they would had issue fixed within 2 weeks time. No one reached out to let me know if the issue was been dealt with not I have a health card that has been deactivated.
Pros
Cons
Poor lunch service, security and management
productive work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 11, 2019
On a typical day you're always busy which is a plus in my eyes because it helps time fly by faster. Management was always helpful and if they were still in business I would actually go back.
Pros
stable hours
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

1.5Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight