Advanced Care Center Employee Reviews

Excellent Facility
Assistant Director of Nursing, Weekend Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 31, 2018
I worked at Advanced Care Center for nearly 6 years and had the opportunity to work as charge nurse, ADON, and weekend supervisor.

Very positive experience!
Pros
Good management and working conditons
Cons
Productive great hands on for New Therapist out in the field
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJFebruary 17, 2018
Much experience with Trach Care, Trach collar patients while weaning them on the ventilators daily. Explaining and educating to patients family members about infection control and cleanliness around there loved one.
Pros
close in proximity of nursing station and Therapist
Cons
short to no breaks
Genuinely compassionate and extremely efficient
RN/Assistant Director of Nirsing (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 18, 2017
I take pleasure in working with a awesome group of people. The healthcare team members have a genuine passion for providing the most efficient individualized care for each patient/customer. They take pride in ensuring the most effective physician directed care plan is implemented. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
Pros
Great colleges/healthcare team members, teamwork, innovation and growth potential
Cons
Use of agency
I hated it
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 18, 2017
This place is just too much. It's gone downhill so bad it's not even funny. They've lost a lot of good workers and they don't even care. It's always short staffed, always. You'll have a "lot of residents to yourself and it's hard to get help because of them being short staffed. It's pitiful. Even family members agree and says things need to change. Management sucks. They are no good. There's no bonuses and you don't even get recognized for the hard work that you're doing. All management cares about is themselves. Most of the time you dont even get a lunch break because it gets so busy with it being super short staffed and you just have so many residents to take care of by yourself.
Office Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 2, 2016
I really enjoyed working with this company. I really enjoyed my patient contacts and was a great atmosphere to work in. The company was bought by another company that went bankrupt a couple of years after I started working there. But despite this I really enjoyed being a team player.
working for my mother
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAOctober 14, 2015
fast paced job, while hard it doesn't have you staring at the clock. the clock just moves without you knowing. the patients are all characters and offer perfect advice
Pros
work at home
Cons
always at home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Care Center. Our community is ready to answer.