Advanced Carrier Services

Working at Advanced Carrier Services: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Good job but questionable management

Not a bad job just that every fault you have wether it be how well your devices that they give you work or how well the van runs, it will all be your fault somehow. Some of the management comes off as vindictive. They have apps that track your every fault and they'll count it against you no matter what. Your job is pretty much a bomb and the fuse is lit on your first day.

Pros

A lot of alone time

Cons

Shady management.

October 19, 2021
Thank you so much for letting us know. I will tell you we are under new management and have changed the culture to one of inclusiveness, and addressing concerns, with suggestion box and open door policy at Advanced Carrier Services.

work hard to get no where in the company.

Pros: The management team is the one thing that holds this company together. They treat you like family. If need something or your having a bad day they will talk to like person and not like a tool to get the job done. Cons: The owner's don't know how to run this company. You have to be the best driver to get a promotion inside the company. So if your a ok worker you will not move up in the company at all. The owner's are rarely there during the week. Everyone is under paid for the job where other company's pay more for the same job. The delivery routes are trash most days.

Advanced Carrier Services insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Dsp worst around sacramento

Lack of salary payWorst management and bonuses were shady, they keep $$ from amazon to avoid paying you

Nice environment

They always tried to improve since day one. I liked that all the managers cared about you. They give you rewards for your hard work. Positive experience 👍🏻

Very Goal Oriented

Most of these Amazon Delivery Companies are run 3rd party. I understand that they are not Big Amazon. The managers definitely make the difference. I liked working for this company the people are cool and a job is a job after all. I got sick and had to leave, but they promised to hold my position.

Pros

Free Snacks and cold water

Cons

Very faced paced

Go to literally any other company

The management suuuucks. The route was good at times but they blamed you for things that wasn’t even your problem. They don’t respect you at all. I for real heard a dispatch say “we just need bodies till peak is over then we can fire them”. If you say no to an extra day or staying later they guilt trip you.

Pros

Got to listen to full new albums in one day cause you’re alone for 8 hrs

Cons

Vans a/c sucked, Management doesn’t care about you. Shady af, Money greedy no respect for actual workers

October 19, 2021
Thank you for your comment. I would like to let you know we are under new management and the culture has changed so much! We absolutely care for the Drivers, they are the most valued asset any company could wish for.

Pretty horrible company

So many other DSPs to work for at amazon. Any and all others are recommended other than this company. They will only do what they need to do to succeed.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Management, Hours, Room for Growth

October 19, 2021
You are not the only one that has complained about management. We wish all the employees would have to us directly, we cannot fix what we do not know about. Suffice to say, we are under new management, and have a program path where there is room to grow!

The works fun Management 👎🏾

Job is pretty cool but the management sucks . 180 + stops a day literally management does things out of the ordinary when your behind like run to a stop when you don’t even know we’re your going .that’s really not even half of it if I were you I would look for another company to work for !!!!!!! Fair waring

Pros

Lots of Alone time

Cons

Bougus management

Physically demanding, great supervisors

The work there was physically demanding. Its not a job for people who like to relax and enjoy a day in the office.&nbsp; You&apos;re delivering packages as a contracted team for Amazon. Pros about this specific company- Manager and supervisors are actually really good people. The manager and owner were two of my favorite co workers. They care about you and support the workers a lot.&nbsp; You get free snacks and drinks quite often.&nbsp; Promotions are not complicated.&nbsp; Stay extra hours, show commitment and leadership skills, and you&apos;re promoted to lead driver associate in the next few months as the company grows.<br> <br> Cons- Physical demand.&nbsp; No joke.&nbsp; You&apos;re literally running from house to house to apartments to businesses for 10 hrs a day.&nbsp; If you finish your route, you HAVE to help others with their routes and you don&apos;t have a choice.&nbsp; No &quot;rescue&quot;= no job.&nbsp; - 2 reasons why I decided to leave.&nbsp; Most of the people needing rescues never took the job seriously.&nbsp; Honestly would have stayed if I didn&apos;t get burnt out.

Common questions about Advanced Carrier Services

Answered by current and former employees at Advanced Carrier Services

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Carrier Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits