Advanced Cleanroom Microclean Employee Reviews

bad place your just a number to them
clean room tech (Former Employee) –  West Lebanon, NHOctober 9, 2018
bad place your just a number to them to make money off. but if you like to pointless tasks for hours on end because they dont have work for you to do go for it
Pros
money
Cons
everything
Manager sucks
Cleanroom Tech (Former Employee) –  West Lebanon, NHSeptember 12, 2018
The job has little benefits and manager treats people that garbage. The pay is decent, but not for a they expect you to do. No one in there right mind would want to work for ACM.
Cons
ACM is a good company to work for
GMP Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Swiftwater, PASeptember 4, 2018
Overall, I was happy working with ACM, but the hours were 3rd shift which was difficult for me and the family. What I liked most is that ACM held parties that gave away TVs, Xboxs and even cruises! My friend won. Good culture
Pros
people are nice and understanding
Cons
overnight hours
Positive- team orientated private company that cares
n/a (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PASeptember 4, 2018
What I really like about the company is how the executive team is considerate of ALL employee thoughts on how the company can improve. I would recommend working for this company, but patience and good work ethic is vital to move forward.
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
GMP production
Dont waste your time!
Manager (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 18, 2018
The upper management does not care about employees. They are full of drama and try to cause tension between staff for their enjoyment. Not enough staff for work loads. Regional manager is unprofessional and talks down on staff.
Pros
Long breaks, pay is good
Cons
Everything else!
Hi level of work output with a great reward system in place when you work hard.
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 20, 2018
A company that has great workers from the bottom all the way to the owner. One of the brightest ladies you will ever meet. The clientele is some of the biggest in Orange County and other parts of the country.
Pros
Empowered, Enthusiastic
A Decent Summer Job
Cleanroom Technician (Former Employee) –  Concord, MAApril 4, 2018
My time with ACM was pretty good. I worked alone most of the time, adn they place a lot of trust in their employees to make sure that everything gets done without need for supervision. I would work for them again in the future
stressful
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2018
It is in the medical field and the people that they hire don't understand what mandatory overtime means. They do not take the proper time needed to properly train people the company is non-compliant a good portion of the time.
Pros
hour lunch break, decent wages, and benefits
Cons
ungrateful, non-compliant, irresponsible, and unresponsive management
ACM offers competitive compensation and various opportunities for advancement.
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 13, 2018
I have been a part of this organization for a couple years now and began as a technician. ACM offers an array of opportunities and promotes from within. Openings for leadership roles are routinely filled by motivated technicians.

The compensation is competitive and fair. There are regularly scheduled performance evaluations that result in increased compensation. There are a number of opportunities for additional compensation as well. Various benefit options are offered that have improved year-to-year. The company has grown in my time here with a number of new locations

I find a sense of purpose in the work and have referred a few friends. I would strongly recommend a job with this organization. I do not believe I could have found comparable opportunities outside of ACM.
Pros
Competitive compensation, benefits, advancement opportunity.
Cons
Few morning shift offerings.
Great opportunities
Cleanroom Tech (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 13, 2018
ACM really focuses on its employees. They promote from within and they are willing to provide training for managerial positions. They have different sites so there is plenty of room for growth
Pros
room for growth
Cons
3rd shift
Great for students
Clean Room Technician (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 13, 2018
ACM is a good company for younger people. It's is entry level and they provide extensive training. They really taught me a lot about the Pharmaceutical Industry. The hours are third shift so they really work well with a collage schedule.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
the health insurance could be beter
Great Culture
Clean Room Technician (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 13, 2018
ACM promotes a team oriented culture. The managers try to make everything fair and balanced the hours can be long but I've experienced that our efforts are recognized and rewarded.
Pros
Promotes from within
Cons
third shift
No one is perfect, but ACM is trying.
GMP Assistant Cleaning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAFebruary 9, 2018
There's a lot of riff-raff surrounding corporate management, and the woe's of middle management's managing styles - but in all reality the job is not bad.

Some days are better then others, and every once in awhile there's a metaphorical drought consisting of low staffing levels but that's because the company is trying hard to reduce turnover and bring in employees who are not only motivated but all around good people.

Everyone forgets that a company has a lot of moving parts, and things will always take time to change - ACM has never ignored a problem, you can't find A SINGLE aspect of the job that someone has complained about that hasn't met some kind of improvement.

It means their trying, and that means something to me.

It should mean something to you too.
Pros
Brings positive morals into the workplace!
Cons
Majority shifts are 3rd
If you need money
GMP Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 30, 2018
ACM is great if you need cash. They pay well and for the most part the work is not too bad. The difficult part is when the position gets a little difficult, the management team is lack luster to responding. Staffed when I started but now it is back to being understaffed.
Pros
Good pay from the get-go
Cons
Night shift, benefits are sketchy.
Great Job
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAJanuary 16, 2018
Are there better jobs out there? Maybe, but this job provided me all the training required and paid me for it!

The opportunities in this job are numerous when you have a spirited motivation, keen attention to detail and collaborate with your coworkers. The pay is OK for the area but you have job security in a full-time setting, a set schedule and you do not have to work too hard most days. Yes, there are days that can be hard-work and stressful, but that can be said for any job.
Pros
Full-time, set schedule. Not temporary work.
Cons
Being contracted we have to work within the guidleines set by the customer.
A place to work when you need a job
Aseptic Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAOctober 25, 2017
If you need a job with with no aspiration of moving forward, sometimes being mistreated verbally and as well physically
by lack of staffing with certain work assignments. Then Advanced Cleanroom Microclean is the place for you. With the exception of the day might bring a work assignment that may not start until the end of your shift.
Pros
Year round work
Cons
Upper management treats employees bad
good stable job
Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAOctober 23, 2017
scheduled for 40 hours plus per week, typical job you work as part of a team/crew.
shift work, different schedules usually available
good location, easy to get to.
Pros
ability to grow, contests, safety prizes
Cons
healthcare is basic but works
Alright
Lead Aseptic Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PANovember 21, 2016
Easy job, mellow environment, horrible management, 0 supervision managers make decisions without ever touching the floor, does not promote from within,
poor morale
Quality Control administrator (Current Employee) –  swiftwater paDecember 16, 2013
poor communication leads to poor morale

workers underpaid

no benefits

little job security
Pros
non
Cons
paychecks not always on time