Advanced Concepts and Technologies International

Advanced Concepts and Technologies International Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Outstanding Work environment and expresses employee to learn and grow
Financial Managerial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 15, 2018
Very Business surrounding and professional, knows how to treat their employees and gives them opportunities to excel. I have learned alot about contracting and how the government operates throughut my tenure with Adcnaced Concepts and Technologies.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
Balance workplace
Sr. Acqquisitins Analyst, SME (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDNovember 27, 2017
I came on board on October 1, 2017. I was given the title as a Sr. Acquisition Analyst, SME. In which I was very happy to receive the promotion, but the only thing I wasn't too happy about was the decrease in my salary.

The benefits are great and the people are supportive and fun to be around.
Pros
Nice place to work, supportive staff.
Cons
low pay
CEO is visionary
Senior Consultant and Project Manager (Current Employee) –  TelecommuteSeptember 5, 2017
Great company that is working hard to grow and stay competitive. I am a consultant and they pay very well. Negotiation was a smooth process and the company is very supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Concepts and Technologies International. Our community is ready to answer.

Advanced Concepts and Technologies International Reviews by Job Title