Advanced Concepts and Technologies International

Advanced Concepts and Technologies International Employee Reviews

Flexible company with mediocre pay and benefits
PROCUREMENT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 4, 2018
Work/life balance was very easy during my time here which was great for me as a grad student. The pay and opportunities for advancement were lacking, and this resulted in high turnover of employees.
Great company that is truly committed to employees
FMS SCM SENIOR SUPPLY PLANNING ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 27, 2018
Joined ACT I about a year ago and it was the best career decision I could have made. Management is focused on developing employees and putting them in a position to grow and excel. Pay and benefits are great, and the people are even better. Management is always looking for ways to improve benefits and quality of life for employees.
Pros
Great leadership, always looking for ways to improve, supportive
Cons
Outstanding Work environment and expresses employee to learn and grow
Financial Managerial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 15, 2018
Very Business surrounding and professional, knows how to treat their employees and gives them opportunities to excel. I have learned alot about contracting and how the government operates throughut my tenure with Adcnaced Concepts and Technologies.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Balance workplace
Sr. Acqquisitins Analyst, SME (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDNovember 27, 2017
I came on board on October 1, 2017. I was given the title as a Sr. Acquisition Analyst, SME. In which I was very happy to receive the promotion, but the only thing I wasn't too happy about was the decrease in my salary.

The benefits are great and the people are supportive and fun to be around.
Pros
Nice place to work, supportive staff.
Cons
low pay
CEO is visionary
Senior Consultant and Project Manager (Current Employee) –  TelecommuteSeptember 5, 2017
Great company that is working hard to grow and stay competitive. I am a consultant and they pay very well. Negotiation was a smooth process and the company is very supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Concepts and Technologies International. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7