Advanced Diagnostics Healthcare Employee Reviews

Watch your back
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2019
Their presenting face is good, the company's actual face not so much. Only go by the Mission Statement things when it suits their purposes.
Had p.t.o. time but when there was a dental emergency couldn't take care of it for two weeks. No one to cover? Would've been if it was one of "theirs".
Constantly busy, few if any breaks,incomplete lunches, on call with little choice.Most enjoyable part of the job: Friday time to go home.
My co-workers
X-ray Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 16, 2016
I work around very nice, smart, hard working ladies.They all are from different backgrounds and we all get along great. In order for a company to do well the staff must get along. Kindness takes you a very long way. Advanced Diagnostics is a great company to work for. A truly great environment.
productive fun workplace
Call Center Representative / Referral coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 6, 2016
Advanced Diagnostics is a wonderful place. They gave the opportunity to learn a grow in the healthcare field. Very helpful with the skills and knowledge you need to know when handling patients
Pros
great people, good hours, friendly
great management
Account Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  houston, txMarch 4, 2014
The company is a fast pace company where you are forced to learn how to multitask. Management is really great, they help out when you need help and the boss is always on our sides. My coworkers are hard working and some are organized. The hardest part is whenever I have to work with my coworkers that are very disorganized. The most enjoyable part is whenever I work with my boss.