Advanced Home Care Employee Reviews

Learned to not take calls personally. Most enjoyable part of job was co-workers and patients.
Customer Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 9, 2018
Loved working here. Supervisor great to work for. Fun environment. Not a high stress call-center. Hardest part of job is learning to not take upset calls personally.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Traffic on way to work
Worst company no moral
Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2018
Bathrooms flood and are never working. It rains the ceilings leaks. For the amount of work you are under paid .Turn over rate is horrible. Mangement treat Black people like slaves. Management scared to do their job. No real training or protocols to follow just wing it they will use it against you later
Pros
Okay benefits
Cons
The company
Okay place to work if you don't need any benefits
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 21, 2018
The pays not bad, but they do not offer any kind of sick days or vacation pay, hours are not guaranteed and shifts are canceled without advanced notice. Great job for someone who is married or looking for extra hours.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No sick days/ vacation, no guaranteed hours
Horrible place to work
Former employee (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 4, 2018
They show favoritism, don’t get on anyone’s bad side, racists everywhere, people try to pass judgement to feel valid pays not enough no work and life balance good luck with a love life insurance sucks
Pros
1hr lunch
Cons
Pay, schedule, leadership
Do Not Work here
Sales Team Member - DME Sales at the Hospital (Former Employee) –  Salem, VA 24153June 1, 2018
It is always more, more ,more.
The year I made the CEO circle in Sales, I received no raise and they restructured the bonuses so that I made $4,000 a year less.
Cons
Rubish place to work dont do it
Carer (Former Employee) –  LythamMay 18, 2018
They do not see the clients as people only money and care packages. If you are extremely I'll they try to blackmail you to go to work. The management is shockingly bad. They do not care and do not help with anything. All round a extremely bad company
Very busy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMay 15, 2018
Pharmacy is more about how much one technician can produce compared to other technicians instead of patient care. In my 90 day evaluation, I was compared to 3 other technicians; 1 has been there 7 years and the other 2 had been there maybe six months so of course they are going to put out more than me. I’m more about getting the correct IV to the patient instead of how many I can pump out in one day. Training was lacking also.
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
Lack of training, care too much about numbers, doing other branches job
Did not like it
Referral Support/Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 4, 2018
Horrible place, very demeaning to African American employees. Can be racist and sexist. My management sucked never wanted to be accountable. I would not suggest working here.
Great hours and excellent support
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCApril 26, 2018
The hours and the overall work load was so pleasant, I hated to leave however i was moving back to new york. This is a great company with many great benefits and great moral support
unpredictable schedule and hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant/HHA (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAApril 19, 2018
I loved this job, but unfortunately in this line of work, hours are not guaranteed, as people, clients call and cancel constantly. Hardest part of job in sometimes poor hygiene with clients, and or terrible houses, causing me to gag.

I loved my regular friendly clients
Pros
can work in comfy clothes
Cons
no breaks, not enough hours
Great Atmosphere
PATIENT BENEFIT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 12, 2018
Busy environment, supportive managers, detailed work orientation, team atmosphere a plus. They provide solid training in order to complete the tasks required. Mgmt feedback is readily available. Great on site benefits.
Horrible job as a driver
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 11, 2018
As a current driver you work long days without any breaks. We’re expected to do more than just our job. Management only exists to scold and belittle employees. We have to keep all complaints to ourselves.
Pros
Three days off
Cons
The job
Difficult Work Environment
Transition to Home Associate (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 10, 2018
Pace of work is very stressful as order processing and resources to match hospital/client expectations limited. Working through breaks for lunch and overtime were common to meet demand. Notwithstanding the need for continuous working to meet the demand, the company communicated to employee its displeasure with paying for overtime.
Pros
Fair pay and benefits when negotiated firmly
Cons
lack of formal product training, poor intercommunication and poor management skills
Ahc
Patient Benefits Specialist II (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 6, 2018
I like the ability to work from home 3 days out of the week. I don't like the lack of advancement or pay increase. Working from home is the only thing that's keeping there until I find another job that pays more money.
Pros
Work from home, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Lack of advancement, pay
Good work/life balence not great salary
Patient Account Rep II (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 1, 2018
took 3 years to make what i was working at previous job, Bonuses are based on things that I can not control such as another regions productivity. Advancement is a race for the cheese, you have to do a lot of extra activities besides your job to be considered, just being the best at the job isn't enough. they do promote from within but the ones that jump through the hoops the best get the promotion regardless of their qualifications for the job
Pros
availablilty to work from home, flexible job schedules in some departments
Cons
pay isnt great
poor management
Pharmacy Technician II (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCApril 1, 2018
At first i loved the job. I had wonderful pharmacist and other technicians that i worked with. Then Advanced corporate made changes that the pharmacist didn't like and they left. and the techs left and I was the only tech mixing for home care patients and the outpatient clinic patients. It became too much, I developed a bleeding ulcer and my hair starting falling out because of the stress of that job. I care about the patients so much and it stressed me out so bad.
Pros
the patient contact
Cons
stress of mixing for homecare and clinic patients13.50
Great Company
Patient Service Technician (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 19, 2018
This is a great Health care company to work for the employees and the staff are wonderful people to work with and the hours and the pay is great. Would recommend to friends and family.
As following
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 10, 2018
I enjoy what I do.. I don't get any overtime. Private Duty..when a client becomes ill and the agency has no replacement cases for you to pick-up. All bill are Due again regardless for the 1st of the month. I Have to get me another job part-time. Sincerely my devotion for my field, My self.
No Team Morale!!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2018
The company was not a good fit for me. I honestly left the company to care for my mom who has now passed with Dementia. I only wish things were different the people were Oh so nice.
Pros
Flexible if your were cool with managers
Cons
Nasty building in Charlotte always a sick place.
Pay is good
Customer Care Center (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJanuary 28, 2018
Resigned as I was hurt on the job and was placed under workers comp, has two shoulder surgeries and when it was time to settle my claim they forced me to resign to pay my workers comp claim as they are self funded and that is their policy.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Getting g time off and you are always watched like a hawk