Advanced Home Care Employee Reviews

productive,it was work
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 10, 2018
not very organized. was always trying to figure things out on my own. it was fine.. it was work. it was employment. it is good. it was good. it was good. it was good
i loved my job at advanced home care
Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMNovember 27, 2018
i loved going to work every day,loved my coworkers and all the patients. i learned so much from this company granted i was self taught however they allowed to make my mistakes and learn from them
kind workers
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 17, 2018
typical day at work is being on time for your client is the most important role for your jobs. Hardest part of the job is you really don't have day offs. Enjoyable moment would be, accomplishing tasks.
Pros
self employed
Continued learning
PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Carson City, NVAugust 6, 2018
I have been my mother's primary caregiver for 10+ years. I have learned a great deal in body mechanics, in how to move patients correctly and effectively. I appreciate the continuing education units that the company offers to keep employees up to date on medical topics and re-certification of CPR.
its was fun and interesting
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2018
the job was fair but not fair enough for a leaving and the job had a fun and great time to be there. the job took a lot of patients and that was good because if you did not have it would cause discomfort for you and the pt.
unpredictable schedule and hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant/HHA (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAApril 19, 2018
I loved this job, but unfortunately in this line of work, hours are not guaranteed, as people, clients call and cancel constantly. Hardest part of job in sometimes poor hygiene with clients, and or terrible houses, causing me to gag.

I loved my regular friendly clients
Pros
can work in comfy clothes
Cons
no breaks, not enough hours
I enjoyed working my residents
Assist. w/ daily living (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LA 70119January 23, 2018
on my shifts changing beds and linens,assisting in bathing,feeding,therapy,in daily living activities that were held at the nursing home,serving food trays,assisting residents in tolieting
Certified Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 12, 2017
its great because they're understanding and very flexible payout is OK but youll need to pick up enough hours to be satisfied the annual raises are nice.
A productive company in a competitive environment
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 1, 2017
In Puerto Rico the market for this industry is very competitive due to the lack of good employers or companies to bring these services. Advanced Home care does a great job in keeping their specialist with plenty of patients. For me it was a great experience working in this company.
Steady
Respiratory Therapist Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAJuly 10, 2017
Setting patients up on sleep and O2 therapy. Driving to patients home for orientation and set up. Driving is a major requirement, but mileage reimbursement is nice.
Pros
Steady
Cons
Slow Pace and traffic.
Great company
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 29, 2017
Great company to work for, I worked for them for 4 good years until they merged with another company,and all of the governments cuts came along, at that point everything went down hill
Pros
great pay at one point free lunches great clients
Cons
loss wages in pay
Great company for people who care for other and want to learn and grow!
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CADecember 8, 2016
Great owners who care and are there for your needs with job placement and job security! Learned more from this job and taking skills further for my career. Clients are welcoming and thankful for help, really get to connect and interact with your clients and assuring the best care for your clients health and wellness!
Ok
HHA (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJuly 14, 2016
Typical day is traveling to patients homes. doing basic cleaning, cooking, and running errands to the pharmacy and grocery stores.

Comment – January 10, 2017

This review does not belong to Advanced Home Care Private Duty, Inc. We are owned and operate only in the state of Michigan.

HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 14, 2016
Home health agency, assist with Human Resource. Great people to work with great Company. Good location. They love to help their clients with all their needs
Intersting Job
Registered Nurse/Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Darien, ILMarch 13, 2016
• Temporary manager of the night shift
• Placed health history calls for insurance companies • Filled out proper interviews via computer software for insurance companies
• Ranked one of the top callers in the department
• Trained new employees
amazing experiance
CHHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 24, 2016
great experiance with my co-workers, would of stayed if job wasnt located 45-1hour 10 mins aways from my current location. Best part of my jon there was working closely along with my clients cooking and cleaning for them keeping them company and showing them that i care!
Pros
great experiance
Cons
commute was to long

Home Health Service
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJDecember 8, 2015
Provide home care services to enable clients to maintain dignity and independence in the privacy and comfort of their own home.
Pros
great people to work with

Comment – January 10, 2017

This is not a very great place to work
Sr. Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CADecember 1, 2015
This is not a very great place to work. Resources not made available to make your job successful. I would not advice anyone to work here.
the office didnt know what was going on
PCA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVSeptember 1, 2015
the people i was with were awesome. was hard losing 2 of them. generally worked part time and even some 12 hour shifts. lots of last minute jobs. office didnt know what was going on most the time
Incredible Atmosphere to grow, become self reliant
Home Health LPN (Current Employee) –  Whitehall OhioFebruary 5, 2015
This company is the most rewarding job I have ever had. The staff is INCREDIBLY friendly and understanding, and lots of hours. Can't reconmend enough.
Pros
Salary, gas reimbursement.
Cons
No medical coverage, lots of driving