Advanced Interior Electronics Employee Reviews

Great place to work, make money, and always have job security
Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2017
This is a great place to work. This is a place where you have the opportunity to make more money all of the time. If you're good at your job you will be very successful. If you want a fresh start in a business that will keep growing with the times, this is the place. You start from your house everyday. There is no one watching over your shoulder all day. We have field supervisors so if you need anything or questions to be answered they are there. If you know the job and do it well you will rarely see a Supervisor. They leave you be and let you get the work done. We work with cable, internet, and telephone so this is a good place if you are looking for job security.
Pros
Good income to provide for my family
Cons
There can be really long days
Nice company to work with.
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2017
Direct supervisor and management above that person is exceptional other members of management could do better. Company is great willing to work with employees regarding family issues
Pros
Flexible with family issues that arise. Great upper management
Cons
Some members of management think they have more power than what they do
A great success story
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2017
I've been with this company for 8 years and counting. There is amazing leadership and people that I have learned I can depend on for anything. We have struggles just like any company, but what we do with that struggle is the key. Knowing where we started, how AIE came to be, how far we've come, and how we've just barely scratched the surface to our success story, makes me proud. We improve year after year, and the solid foundation by great owners keeps us constantly reaching for "better' and working to excel. I'm happy to say that I work for a great mentor. I love my team, and enjoy seeing everyone grow.
Pros
Open minds, never settling for mediocracy
Cons
attrition
Productive, Fun Work Place
Commercial Business Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2017
Working at AIE I have met some people that have changed my life for the better. The company truly cares about each of their employees and puts in the effort to help educate and grow a person within the company.
Pros
PTO and Insurance
Fun Place to Work with Tons of Opportunity
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2017
You are your own boss.

You start from Home and arrive at first appointment at 8 am. Meet and greet with customer, blah blah they tell you what they want. You either complete work as ordered or you adjust the work order to reflect what they ordered.
I hustle to get it done... Correctly and move on to the next. I can have 2 large new installs or 10 Trouble calls/ Service calls. I pick up the slack for the other techs when they are behind and they do the same for me. AIE pushes us to be a family. I can hustle and make more than an hourly job.

There are good days and bad days, but at the end of the year I make 60+K and the company trained me to do the job. I have friends who paid to go to vocational school, and they do not enjoy their job as much as I do, and they do not make as much

Hardest part of the job is the heat. But a lot of water and my cool AC in my work truck, and I am okay.

My supervisor will help any time, My check is there on time (Direct Deposit) and I am my own boss, and I always do my best to impress my boss.
Pros
Start from Home, Free Education and Training
Cons
Heat, Upset customers, Not enough time in the day
Has possibilities of being a good company to work for.
Field tech for installations of Television (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 7, 2017
I believe management needs to consider their techs needs more and give their techs more of a reason to want to be employed there.
There is good money to be made here
Route Coordinator, Lead Tech (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 12, 2016
I have learnd a lot from this place and got to meet a ton of awesome peole. The managment is so bad. So so so bad here. The office manager lady has made so many good people leave.
Pros
Your always doing something different
Cons
They make you have so much insurance and carry all the overhead while they sit there.
Cable Dispatcher
cable dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 4, 2014
Dispatched 17 Technicians while keeping them on time for their jobs. Working with about 16 windows open and using multiple types of applications to get the job done. Answered phones when necessary.
Pros
Great speaking to people
Cons
Poor Training
Small company, casual atmosphere
Dispatch Trainer (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 12, 2014
Its a decent place to work with stressful situations when dispatching, additional administrative duties that are added onto your basic duties. Co-workers are fun to work with and easy going. Benefits could be better as well as hours but that comes with dispatching.
Excellent place to work for
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 10, 2014
This is a great place to work for. I have enjoyed my time here as the assistant manager and HR rep.
Pros
Flexible hours, great pay
Good People.
Disconnect Tech. (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 27, 2013
My day starts at 5 am and work until all my work is complete.I am home by 3 pm every day.I learned to locate peds without knowing where they are at.Management has been very helpful in all aspects of my work and my personal life.We work alone all of the time.The hardest part of the job is not knowing where the peds are at.The most enjoyabe part of the job is the Boss and the dispatchers.
Pros
We make our own start time.
Cons
Sometimes we have to climb over twenty times a day.
Horrible
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 14, 2013
Very small company. Pay are based on point system. You work on your own to their schedule due to customers. If you fall behind, you have others to carry your slack, vice versa. Most co-workers call in sick and we have to pick up their part of the job. No company vehicles are provided. Most work orders are valley wide, and you must pay for your own gas. You are responsible for almost everything they give you i.e: Customer's home/satisfaction, tools/equipments given. You get a pay cut for every error you make. You can begin work at home, but on your resupply days, you have to report to work an hour earlier.
Pros
3 days off a week
Cons
you are responsible for everything, customers, houses, equipment, etc.
A Good company to work for.
Field Technician/Supervisor Quality control (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 2, 2013
Verify quality of jobs in field and report findings to leadership.