Advanced Labelworx, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work. 4 or 5 people actually make decent wage. And those same people run the place.
Production worker (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMarch 26, 2019
If you can become one of the favorites then you MIGHT get raises. This is the most awful place to work on planet earth! R.U.N. run away from here.
Everyone comes and goes as they please then they tattle on each other. Drama ALL THE TIME. Management does nothing and does not care.
Cons
Stressful to have to deal with micro-managing owner who yells all the time.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNFebruary 16, 2019
Stay away from this place!! The owner is a nightmare to work for. Co-workers are great though and pay isn't bad. If you like being yelled at, work here.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
The owner
Too stressful
Slitter Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCFebruary 3, 2019
You are required to move as fast as you can because you are being timed on your production. They don't pay enough for the stress that you are under. You speak your mind and it counts against you. Favoritism is a big problem here. Won't give a chance to learn something new.
Pros
Freedom, 1st shift hours
Cons
Favoritism, no chance for advancement, low pay
Lana Sellers is Horrible
Digital Print Manageer (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNNovember 15, 2018
Unprofessional and miserable place to work.

Screaming at employees
Office Gossip and everyone scared to death 90% of the time

The environment is not worth the salary
Pros
Salary
Cons
Everything you can imagine
Horrible Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNSeptember 6, 2018
They micro-manage employees and could care less about them. Rude and curses at employees. HUGE turnover rate with office staff. They act like it's the best place to work during the interview but it's the worse place ever.
Pros
There are no Pros to working here.
Cons
Lunch reduced from 1 hour to 30 min and complains about people taking breaks.
Momentum
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 1, 2018
I am a current press operator in the Anderson ALI plant. I have observed in less than one year opportunities for growth and have been given exposure to learn new equipment. I am one of the employees working to support department goals.
Pros
Company is turning. Improvements being seen all over: Training, Opportunities and Engagement.
Cons
Transparency
Monthly Bonuses
Finishing Operator (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNApril 9, 2018
Our daily output is measured. We work hard and don't stand around. Management is always looking for more ways to increase production. They do listen to employee suggestions.
Pros
Monthly bonus if goals are met
Cons
Don't come here if you are lazy
Steady Work
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNApril 9, 2018
I have worked on the production floor for 7 years. There is lots of steady work without lots of overtime. This is a fast paced job. The management stresses good quality and customer service. I do like working here.
Pros
Steady Work
Cons
Owner Obsessed With Customer Service
Avoid like the plague
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNOctober 4, 2017
Upper management is focused on the bottom line, with no real concerns for the employees work life balance. I would avoid working there like the plague.
Challenging place to work with rewards for working hard
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 26, 2017
I have worked at Advanced Labelwork for 3+ years. I originally started out in Quality and moved into the Finishing Department as a Production Supervisor. We have made several improvements over the years and the crew is great to work with for the most part. We have a bonus program for the finishing workers and we work together to meet on time delivery goals and take care of the customers. The culture is good for the most part and there are people who have many years here who are willing to support others.
Pros
Bonus Program
Cons
Working on improving teamwork
Full of backstabbing people
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJuly 18, 2016
The only place where you can trust any one not even who you thought was your best friend. No real managment at all I put in many years here long Enuff to see all the bad things that happen
Pros
Laid back
Cons
The most back stabbing people ive seen in one building. Every one there is a backstaber trust no one
A Difficult place to work
Corporate General Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNJanuary 25, 2016
Great facility, some great people working in a detailed, fast paced, highly competitive industry. The humans are intimidated and would perform even better if treated with respect and compassion.
Pros
Great Facility
Cons
Unneeded pressure and distrust
On-site management one of the best in the city
graphic artist (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCNovember 16, 2015
I only worked there for 6 months but the job was great and most of the co-workers were top notch. On-site management at the time was very productive and always trying to work for you to get best results. Even after my lay off continual help to try and find another job.
Good company for someone willing to work.
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  oak ridge, TNAugust 30, 2015
I was employeed by ALI for about 2 years. During those 2 years I had a great experience for the most part. Leadership was nice and I enjoyed my job.
Pros
Big company with lots of advancement opportunities.
Cons
No cons at all that I can think of. Real decent company.
One of the best companies I Have ever worked for!
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  oak ridge, TNAugust 29, 2015
I have been a full time employee at Advanced Label Worx for the last 3 years. My managemnet team is terrfic and I have learned so much since being here. I thought my experience deserved a review so i wanted to leave one to share my experience.
Pros
Great work environmnet
Cons
none that i can think of
Do not recommend
Inside sales (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, Tn.November 29, 2014
Do not recommend. Culture is horrible. Micro manage to the extreme.
Enjoyed making sales calls on new prospects and establishing relationships.
Regional Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNSeptember 12, 2013
Most of my day consisted either making appointments or meeting with customer and prospects. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I met face to face with a prospect and began to explore what issues they encountered. I learned that making appointments was the most important part of the work. The hardest part of the job was trying to speak with someone directly instead of voicemail. I averaged making 15 to 20 phone calls per day and would have 6 to 7 face to face appointments per week.
Managing large automotive and medical accounts
International Auto and Medical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNApril 25, 2013
On a typical day I would arrive and check emails and voice mails to see what items needed to be expedited. I would attend sales meetings, accounts payable meetings and meet with graphic design. I would then have conference calls with my different customers and establish their needs for the coming weeks.
I learned how business is conducted in different parts of the world and how to plan business around plant closures due to holidays in other countries.
My co-workers were great. There were many different people from all walks of life as well as different countries.
The hardest part of my job was meeting my customers needs when I had to get approval from others. When a plan has to get several peoples approval and none of those people have time it is very difficult.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with all the great people. Customers and co-workers were all wonderful.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
poor benefits, long hours
It was a good job and it had tough managment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMarch 20, 2013
Advanced Labelworx was a good job and I enjoyed the type of work.
Pros
customers relationships
Cons
managment
Very busy and fast paced
IT Software/Service Bureau Support (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNFebruary 24, 2013
Good place to work. Days are busy with a good amount of work to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Labelworx, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9