Advanced Orthopedic Center Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 25, 2017
The work is intense. You learn a lot, but are also held responsible for your actions. You need to ask questions and follow protocol . Very rewarding!! Great doctors and people to work with
Pros
staff
Cons
location
Fun working place , carring work team
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MISeptember 1, 2017
I learned how to manage appointments, heling pateints with paper work , taking history, x-ray tec , do injections , assist with casting , computer programs like e-clinic , emr etc
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short brakes
Good place to work with room for advancement.
Office Manager for two locations (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLOctober 16, 2016
I come in every morning and answer all the phone messages. No two days are alike in either of our offices. I may be back working in Therapy. I may be working at our second location. I may be over at our Doctors office or our Surgery Center fitting braces or discussing patient care with either the Doctors or the nursing staff. I do all of the A/R work. I do billing and re-billing. I help our at the front desk checking patients in/out and collecting copays. I answer phones and do scheduling. I'm responsible for ordering all the supplies for both of our locations. I do all of the DME/brace fittings. I do insurance verifications. I work alongside two other women in the main office. I do all the employee training for both offices. I love helping our patients feel better. The hardest part of my job is that I am only one person and sometimes my job gets very hectic and demanding.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
No time off to take care of personal issues
Interesting place to work
Medical Assistant/Observer (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 25, 2016
I have learned specific traits from this clinic, I have became familiar with the health field. Patient and employee relationships have been developed and dealt with all types of patients. It was a fun place to observe and to learn from.
very fast paced
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLSeptember 10, 2015
i enjoyed working with the team that was there, a lot to learn and multi tasking was a must. my boss was great and very helpful in teaching me new things.
Pros
close to home
Cons
very clicky co-workers
Friendly Enviorment/Enjoyed working with Manager!
Workers Compensation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Poway, CADecember 3, 2013
typical day at work would include setting New work come claim patients also New Lien cases. i requested approval for treatment being recommended by doctor. answering multipule phone lines, data entry, helping patients with claims, sorting and reviewing mail etc... worked with assistant very well as well as Manager who was very understanding and easy to communicate with. was trained/taught by manager to go from receptionist to work comp coordinator.
Pros
flexible hours