Advanced Pain Management Employee Reviews

Horrible Internship Expirence
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAApril 17, 2019
When I first had my interview I was excited to start felt confident that I would accept a job there after my internship but boy I was wrong. I was put in a room alone on my very first day having to room over 20 patients on my own, I was being rushed nothing was thought to me had to do it on my own. Management sucks patients always complaining about the Dr. and just the way their office is built doesn't feel welcoming, staffs comes and go almost every other day. Upset that I had to do my internship there
Fast Paced work space
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2019
The job is a fast pace to work as you have phone operators, medical records and prior authorizations all in the same room. As a prior authorization specialist you work from a list and are constantly speaking with the paid management doctors in order to get authorization for injections for the patients.
Pros
early shifts
Cons
short breaks
not the best place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMarch 13, 2019
The management was very all over the place and it seemed as though staff ran itself. Schedulin was never consistent which is something that many people need.
Co workers are Great
CMA (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNFebruary 6, 2019
The co workers there are a great bunch of people to work with. Very family and work based practice that balances out life to the fullest extent. Wish the job wasn't a temporary position.
Poor management
PCC (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 26, 2019
To many people there are to worried about them self's, they don't want to help a new person out. They tell them one thing about the job and than you ate told my another your doing it wrong, they just contradict them self's. Not a good attitude or atmosphere to work in.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Lack of communication
Excellent team of employees. Family-like feeling with co-workers.
Medical Provider Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 23, 2019
I absolutely love my co-workers. They are all wonderful, hard-working individuals that make the team spirit strong. It would be great to have that kind of support from Corporate and the HR department.
Pros
Occasional paid by employer or provider meals.
Cons
Daily traveling, lack of financial reimbursement, long work hours.
hostile work environment
RN (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 21, 2019
bullying was an issue
very segregated
unfriendly
poor management skills
unprofessional behavior from staff
placed more value on image than care for patients.
Pros
payed well
Cons
no retirement and hostile work conditions
good
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, WIJanuary 1, 2019
Physician driven company. The doctors are vested in the achievement of their goal for the individual sites, which perpetuates high staff engagement. It is good.
Pros
great care
Cons
great care
Excellent employer
Corporate Clinical Risk Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 20, 2018
Great team work, truly helps patients all throughout WI and parts of MN. All staff is focused on helping the patients. I recommend this healthcare company for anyone interested in this field.
Pros
great team work
Cons
too many cubicles
Horrible worst job ever
Phlebotomist/Collector/MA (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 1, 2018
The doctor is broke. Some lady came in a revamped whole clinic. Hired new office manager that was her friend from GA she had never worked in medical field at all..She was a server. Tried to put hammer down on old staff and everyone quit. I was even sexually assaulted by the PA and nothing was ever done
There was no HR person. Filled lawsuit and they are under investigation
Pros
Just horrible
Cons
No cons
Small business atmosphere
Accounting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 23, 2018
Enjoyed working with the financial team
Friendly work atmosphere
Decent benefits and pay rates
Recent financial difficulties have led to layoffs/cutbacks
Authorization and Billing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 6, 2018
Poor management , business is always under construction. The providers are great. However the Office Manager is not very friendly, can NOT let other people make changes and puts employees down.
Great place to learn
Medical Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 23, 2018
Very great place to learn and get a hold on what it is like to be a Medical Assistant, Dr. was stern but very relaxed and fair. Manager was fun and a pleasure to work with.
No opportunity for growth. Most employees only stay for a couple of years.
Advanced Practice Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 13, 2018
May be beneficial as a first job out of school but does not offer the long term opportunity a stable company might offer such as as education benefits and competitive salaries.
Stressful
CMA (AAMA) (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 1, 2018
Managment is a joke, employees bully and target other employees to quit or get fired and see it as a game. Time to grow up and be an adult. Neveragain
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Horrible manager, not enough work, traveling 2 hours to other sites when there is a "need"
great co workers
Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 15, 2018
Very fast paced. Typical outpatient environment. Breaks are few, usually running behind schedule. The physicians are nice. The days go by very fast!!!!
Pros
no nights, holidays, call
Cons
traveling to different centers
Don't work here
Senior IT Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 7, 2018
Very hostile work environment, employees are treated like 3rd class citizens. Very disrespectful and a serious lack of good business ethics. CEO has no business in their position.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMay 31, 2018
Great experience. Was exposed to many different opportunities while working there. Was able to work in various roles and exposure to clinic experience at the local and corporate levels
terrible work culture no job security no respect
Interventional Pain Management Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
Owner has poor reputation in the pain community, do your research. High NP turn-over along unfair terminations without notice but position expects 90 days notice from providers or 5k "fee" for not terminating 90 days. Owner restricts providers critical thinking and independent judgement on what is best/safe for patients. staff is not confident and overworked. Safe yourself a bad experience and move on your job search. Unsure how many NPs have being terminated in about 2 years but more than 8 as I witnessed and saw different names on patients progress notes. Patient load varies from 29 to 35 a day, double booking is common practice by owner rules.
friendly environment
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAApril 23, 2018
I enjoyed completing my externship there. It was a friendly environment. It was fast paced and the day went by quickly. I enjoyed utilizing my skills that i learned while in school.