Advanced Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Awesome experience with a below average work environment
Physical Therapist Technician (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 12, 2019
The experience you receive at advanced physical therapy is incredible. You have many responsibilities which will help you progress if you are in the field of Physical Therapy. The management is harsh and demeaning. Have a strong character and will power and you can push through it.
Positive work environment
Student (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCFebruary 15, 2019
Excellent facility to attend therapy. Workplace was pleasant, patients treated with respect and privacy rooms were available. Uses evidence based treatment.
Fun workplace!
Physical Therapist Aide (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJanuary 16, 2019
I absolutely loved working here. The staff and my fellow co-workers were amazing! We were always treated with lunch. We all were taken to Snowshoe for our “Christmas bonus”!
Apt
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VANovember 15, 2018
I enjoyed working there and learning more about physical therapy and other skills. It was a very simple job, not hard at all. The patients and other therapists were really nice.
Pros
Learning experience
wonderful place to work
Volunteer Assistance/Observation (Former Employee) –  Mantua, NJNovember 11, 2018
wonderful place to volunteer at to gain observational hours. Very laid-back but still professional. Very hard to get hired due to easily accessibility to volunteers to work as aides. Supervisor and PT was very friendly and welcoming.
a typical day was fast-paced but not stressful.
I've learned many customer service and patient-aide interacting skills
Management was very friendly.
The hardest part of the job was probably my metabolism burning off so much so I would constantly need something to snack on.
The most enjoyable was seeing patient's smile and happy they don't feel pain anymore.
Pros
learning experience and free snacks
Cons
hard to get hired as an actual employee instead of volunteer
Bottom up management
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  FRESNO, caNovember 1, 2018
Great collaboration between the patients l, front and back office. It’s a healing office that outs patients first and really cares about their outcomes.
Helping people place
Front Desk Receptionist/PT Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDOctober 22, 2018
Very good start for a future professional. Gives you the perfect office experience along with improving your people skills. Perfect for a recent high school graduate.
Nice staff and decent leadership. Emloyment was temp but they welcomed me and taught me how to succeed.
Facility Technician (Former Employee) –  Wasilla, AKOctober 9, 2018
Nice therapists, kind admin, and decent leadership roles. The hiring manager paid me 12 dollars an hour, signed me up easily for online internet center, and health care was offered.
Pros
Clean working environment
Cons
Really great place to work
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  East Lake Weir, FLAugust 15, 2018
I started here about 6 months ago. I really enjoy what I do for patients and my coworkers. This place is more like a family than anything! The pay is good and you get raises here unlike most places I have worked at. They are very family oriented and is very understanding with stuff like that! I liked my job when I started here and now I absolutely LOVE it! It is a lot to learn , fast paced, and things change all the time. You just have to keep up and go with the flow. They also treat their employees every month for Employee Satisfaction.
Pros
Pto, Health Insurance, Off on holidays, Great Team work, Great Management
Cons
I really don't have a cons...
Productive, very kind management.
Office Secretary/Physical Therapist Help (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAJune 16, 2018
The boss is very kind. I loved working for him and with him. It's a small business where everyone knows each other well. Hours were easy to work with. They are very flexible and understanding.
Quick-paced, client-based
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IAJune 7, 2018
Client care is the focal point at the clinic. Patients are grateful for the care they receive, which is obvious in daily interactions. Employees need to be willing to collaborate to work successfully in the environment.
volunteer
Intern (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 3, 2018
i was just a volunteer there so none of these questions are applicable really but during my volunteering there it was great and i learned so much about PT
owners and co workers treated you very well.
Patient Administrator (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK 99507May 14, 2018
A very fast paced environment, new changes always popping up. Working with the public is rewarding. Co workers willing to pick up if you are running behind.
Pros
Free lunch once a month
Best Job
Patient Administrator (Former Employee) –  Soldotna, AKMay 14, 2018
I absolutely loved the work environment. The Therapists and fellow administrators were wonderful to work with. I found myself looking forward to coming to work. Like any job, some days were difficult, like if a patient was having a bad day and took it out on you. Most of the time, the good far out-weighed the bad. I learned a lot of valuable information that will help me in my future endeavors.
Pros
Good people, and nice work environment
Cons
Not much advancement opportunites
COTA (Current Employee) –  Loves Park, ILApril 13, 2018
I’ve worked for multiple skilled nursing facilities in Rockford, I can say that Advanced Physical Therapy is my favorite so far! It’s a excellent team of therapists!
Pros
Great PTO
Technician (Current Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSMarch 8, 2018
They understood that life happens sometimes and were flexible with the schedule. They are all fun to work with an the patients are great! Everyone gets along there and are always there to help you.
Fast paced and drama filled
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Cabot, ARDecember 26, 2017
Started out great and as the time went on I wasn’t getting my promised raises or time off they have workers that are given everything who do not do their job but the. There are some people who did their job and then some and they were treated badly
Pros
Hour lunch half day friday
Cons
Work 10 hr days
Accounts Receivable Supervisor-posting (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL 32605September 29, 2017
I was the billing supervisor for a Physical Therapy group. I had three
co workers under me, which would help out with various tasks. It was fun to learn new things pertaining to Physical therapy
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Had to drive a long way to get to work
Great company philosophy
MEDICAL BILLER (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 28, 2017
Great family atmosphere with staff, management and clients. Challenging work. Rewarding work. Friendly clients. Genuine care for clients. Staff and management supportive.
Family-oriented atmosphere with a balanced workload.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 18, 2017
I learned a lot of skills that can transition into building a career. Great local company to work for - management team is wonderful, always willing to help out when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3