Advanced Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Best Job
Patient Administrator (Former Employee) –  Soldotna, AKMay 14, 2018
I absolutely loved the work environment. The Therapists and fellow administrators were wonderful to work with. I found myself looking forward to coming to work. Like any job, some days were difficult, like if a patient was having a bad day and took it out on you. Most of the time, the good far out-weighed the bad. I learned a lot of valuable information that will help me in my future endeavors.
Pros
Good people, and nice work environment
Cons
Not much advancement opportunites
Fun but productive place
VOLUNTEER PHYSCIAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIApril 29, 2018
It was easy to get along with all of the employees. The Physical Therapists are very nice and easy going. They taught me a lot and got me comfortable in a PT setting.
COTA (Current Employee) –  Loves Park, ILApril 13, 2018
I’ve worked for multiple skilled nursing facilities in Rockford, I can say that Advanced Physical Therapy is my favorite so far! It’s a excellent team of therapists!
Pros
Great PTO
Technician (Current Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSMarch 8, 2018
They understood that life happens sometimes and were flexible with the schedule. They are all fun to work with an the patients are great! Everyone gets along there and are always there to help you.
Positive and supportive work environment
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLFebruary 9, 2018
Great workplace with supportive managers and co-workers who strive to help new employees succeed. I have learned so much in my 2 years here and found my forever work home!
Pros
staff development
Fast paced and drama filled
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Cabot, ARDecember 26, 2017
Started out great and as the time went on I wasn’t getting my promised raises or time off they have workers that are given everything who do not do their job but the. There are some people who did their job and then some and they were treated badly
Pros
Hour lunch half day friday
Cons
Work 10 hr days
Accounts Receivable Supervisor-posting (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL 32605September 29, 2017
I was the billing supervisor for a Physical Therapy group. I had three
co workers under me, which would help out with various tasks. It was fun to learn new things pertaining to Physical therapy
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Had to drive a long way to get to work
Great company philosophy
MEDICAL BILLER (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 28, 2017
Great family atmosphere with staff, management and clients. Challenging work. Rewarding work. Friendly clients. Genuine care for clients. Staff and management supportive.
semi fast paced work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MIAugust 21, 2017
You will be working in semi-fast paced environment. You have a double duty of being a receptionist as well as assisting the Physical Therapist with Tech work involving the patients. You are expected to answer phones, make appointments, collect copays, and verify insurances. As you develop the skills necessary for the insurance side of the job, you will be versed in explaining the ins and outs of all the insurance companies policies. In addition to the desk duties you will also be in charge of ordering supplies for the clinic, small loads of laundry, and completing weekly number summaries.
Pros
paid days/holidays off
Cons
no specified lunch break/unable to leave office for lunch
Family-oriented atmosphere with a balanced workload.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 18, 2017
I learned a lot of skills that can transition into building a career. Great local company to work for - management team is wonderful, always willing to help out when needed.
not a nice place to work
Billing and Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Atco, NJJuly 31, 2017
would rather not post anything as it would not be positive, I have seen staff have to leave on disability due to the hostile environment. the owner has no regard for staff
Great workplace
Externship (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJuly 26, 2017
The culture that they have established is a great one to follow. They put the patients needs before anything else and is willing to go the extra mile to make the visit of their patients as comfortable, effective and as swiftly as possible all while throwing in some fun so that the experience is also enjoyable for those that come in for some treatment.
Great Place to work
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARJuly 25, 2017
This is truly a family atmosphere. They care about their patients as well as their employees. It is a joy an pleasure to work with great people. I also love the fact that they encourage you.
Great location to be a part of
Rehab Technician (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXJuly 19, 2017
This was the basis of my physical therapy skills and where I learned a lot about the simple terminology that was used in the medical field and among Physical Therapists. I will never forget the experiences I had here.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Busy location
Financial care coordinator (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 12, 2017
Easy going work environment . Not a diffult job no stress. An asswr to the community. Fair to their clients. On a busy side of town. Multiple sites to visit
Stress free, very friendly people
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, MIJuly 11, 2017
Some what busy Out patient Physical Therapy office. Answering phones, greeting all patient and all walk-in clients. Scheduling, rescheduling appointments. Filing, verifying insurances, follow up on all authorization and prior approvals, referrals, laundry,keeping lobby and gym cleaned.
Pros
no weekend hours
Cons
no room for growth
Very family friendly company
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAJuly 3, 2017
You are always paid on time. When you need to take time off it's never a problem. When you are hired you are provided on the job training. Not a lot off office stress, everyone works well together as a team.
Pros
Treats their employee like family
Cons
No benefits
Relaxing workplace with an excellent staff
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKJuly 2, 2017
Advanced Physical Therapy is all about being the best at patient care. I learned that the body takes time to heal and one has to be adamant and patient. The physical therapists love what they do. The management is excellent. They listen to you, try to understand, and really work with you to help you excel at what you do. The atmosphere is calm and positive. The hardest part of working at Advanced Physical Therapy, though, was there not being any promotions, or advancements if you will. I'd have to say the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the patients improve their health. Advanced Physical Therapy really is an environment of wellness and healing.
Pros
Physical therapist who care for their patients' and coworkers' well being
Cons
No advancement opportunity
Scheduling of appointments
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Lindenhurst, NYJune 6, 2017
I answered phones, Scheduling of appointments, Verified insurance. I worked very close to the Physical Therapists. It was in a basement setting and very small dark and cold. I wasn't happy working there
Pros
it was a verey good learning experience
Cons
worked alone with no patients hours a day
I loved the people I worked with in this therapeutic setting
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAApril 26, 2017
I loved the people I worked with in this therapeutic setting. I found that I was excellent at medical billing, data management, and billing customer service oriented tasks. These were newly discovered skills that I otherwise would not have uncovered.