Advanced Remarketing Services Employee Reviews

Great company culture
Data Analytics Intern (Former Employee) –  Newport County, RINovember 13, 2018
The company was started with charity in mind. This translates into the company culture well with its very accommodating and caring management team. As an intern, I was only around for a few months, but I enjoyed being able to comfortably speak with the CEO (~50 employees). Difficulties came from a lack of a dedicated data analytics arm in the company. I learned on the job.
Pros
Culture, mood, accessibility
Cons
Young company, tough business
Fun and charitable position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren, RIJuly 31, 2018
Fun work environment - company involvement in a lot of different charities . Supervisors are amazing and always helpful. Never a boring moment - great staff, great customers
An environmentally-conscious company with a great mission
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Middletown, RIJanuary 6, 2018
Our end product helps non-profit organizations and provides benefits for our donors and stimulates the local business economy.

People are friendly and considerate.
Pros
free lunches and employee events, comfortable surroundings, free parking
Good for students, parents or retiree
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RISeptember 20, 2017
The hours are flexible, which is the best part especially for a student, parent or retiree.Expect a clicky environment,working in a cubical, staring at a computer taking sometimes high volume calls.For the most part you are on your own and if a problem arises expect the higher up to push it to someone else instead of handling .Management can use improvement, young inexperienced & unprofessional, figuring it out as they go.No annual pay raise, no room for advancement unless you "fit" in or if they are desperate due to high turnover and the position lands in your lap. Absolutly no seniority holds ground. no holiday pay, no sick pay,no vacation unless 40hrs, but that is reserved hrs for managment.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Managment, No Benefits, No raises, High turnover
Overall okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIAugust 12, 2017
Working here taught me how to pay close attention to detail and how to better manage my patience. However, management always gave me a hard time with getting time off for things I needed to go to like school, doctor appointments, etc.
Cons
worked full-time ours, got paid part time, did not receive benefits.
Great work enviroment
Customer service rep (Current Employee) –  Warren, RIJune 25, 2015
This company has an excellent work environment, one of the best i have ever worked in. However, need to have more room to make more money here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Remarketing Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Advanced Remarketing Services Reviews by Job Title