Advanced Remarketing Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good for students, parents or retiree
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RISeptember 20, 2017
The hours are flexible, which is the best part especially for a student, parent or retiree.Expect a clicky environment,working in a cubical, staring at a computer taking sometimes high volume calls.For the most part you are on your own and if a problem arises expect the higher up to push it to someone else instead of handling .Management can use improvement, young inexperienced & unprofessional, figuring it out as they go.No annual pay raise, no room for advancement unless you "fit" in or if they are desperate due to high turnover and the position lands in your lap. Absolutly no seniority holds ground. no holiday pay, no sick pay,no vacation unless 40hrs, but that is reserved hrs for managment.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Managment, No Benefits, No raises, High turnover
Overall okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIAugust 12, 2017
Working here taught me how to pay close attention to detail and how to better manage my patience. However, management always gave me a hard time with getting time off for things I needed to go to like school, doctor appointments, etc.
Cons
worked full-time ours, got paid part time, did not receive benefits.
Great work enviroment
Customer service rep (Current Employee) –  Warren, RIJune 25, 2015
This company has an excellent work environment, one of the best i have ever worked in. However, need to have more room to make more money here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Remarketing Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Advanced Remarketing Services Reviews by Job Title