Advanced Rx Management Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Not a pharmacy management company
technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Advanced is a physician dispensing management company not a pharmacy management company. They have very little experience in pharmacy and do not listen to their pharmacists or team members that are seasoned. The executive team react to what others are doing in the market without knowing if it is legal or beneficial. The vp of pharmacy operations does nothing to help the owners learn as he is busy behind their backs jet setting while telling them he is working. Pharmacists have no support and are often expected to operate in "the gray".
Yearly reviews are not performed and staff is often told they are not eligible for increases even when workloads are doubled. They change job descriptions on a regular basis to avoid this.
Pros
snacks
Cons
no breaks, made to clock out and work extra hours
Fun place to work
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAAugust 28, 2016
This is a great place to work, because of the people. Everyone works hard individually; however, everyone comes together nicely to help one another out to resolve problems and provide the most excellent care to the patients. Additionally, we maintain excellent relationships with all our doctors with the help from our staff in the pharmacies in other states. The staff at our pharmacies help to delivery excellent care to our patients.
Great
CPHT - Account Manager/ Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 13, 2016
Great awesome had fun it was great, loved the benefits. Fast paced detail oriented. Very high skill required. Great management. Awesome perks
Great introduction into the medical field
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 8, 2016
Cold calling in the beginning and then utilized my family's network of connections to advance sales very quickly. I the realized the being independent was more lucrative at the time so I moved on.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAAugust 10, 2015
ARxM is a great place to feel like part of the business. Every employee has a crucial role in the company, and the management team makes sure that mindset is within every employee.

The Corporate office is small, which is is nice. We are growing quickly though, and I am glad I am on the ground floor!
Pros
Snack and drinks, Nice people, great environment
Cons
Ambiguity...if that is a con?
Productive environment with open management and celevrated group success!
Operations Manager - Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAAugust 13, 2013
Hard-working and committed people who strive for the group to succeed in a very caring and motivated way, very industrious teams who strive for excellence - and they even have a ping pong table!
Pros
Sometimes free lunches and a caring staff
Cons
health care is still getting worked out for staff and consultants

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Rx Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Advanced Rx Management Reviews by Location