Advanced Rx Management

Advanced Rx Management Reviews with Jobs

United States18 reviews

Advanced Rx Management insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose

Communication Needs Improvement

A work hard play hard atmosphere. If the communication was more balanced I would've been more successful. I felt like I was pushed aside because I was a remote employee. My manager was not very responsive and didn't give me the training begged for until the very end. They let me go to return my job to their HQ and that I am okay with. They were mostly kind even though I felt like I was in their way when I sent emails asking for help.

Pros

Not toxic, good benefits and good pay

Cons

Management didn't have the time for me, poor communication

Productive and Fun Environment

A great feeling to come work for this company. It was a pleasure to work There and everyday felt like something new. I would recommend this job to a lot of people.

Productive and Fun environment with a positive team culture

This is a growing company with some challenges but even greater rewards. Employees that work hard are appreciated and recognized which is refreshing. The company values its team and pays them adequately. Definitely one of the best companies I have ever worked for.

Dysfunctional organization.

Advanced Rx is an extremely incompetent and unprofessional organization. Fraud is a word that comes to mind. Rules do no apply unless you are in the “good graces” of the owners. No performance evaluations and no raises. You are compensated for who you know. Total lack of management, no SOP’S/job description. The owners don’t even know what their employees are doing.

Pros

Cons

Nothing here but misery unless you are a suck-up to management

Great ancillary income opportunities

They are willing to work within your willingness to grow. You can build you business as much or little as you want. They are great at providing the right support for both you the rep and your physician's offices.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Family like environment with common goals in a growing company

I have been here 6 months but so far really love it here!! It's a small company, privately owned, working to build their business, the team that's put together has just as much to do with our job skills as our personalities and ability to contribute to the team as a whole. I've had other stressful jobs and this isn't one of them. We are helping people fill a medical need and I feel fulfilled and happy to come to work every day. I spend my whole day on the phone so it's a very customer service oriented job. But we are so appreciated as an integral part of the business and I've never felt that in another job.

How great the job is!

We stayed busy most of the time filling rx, putting in patients and doing what compounds that came in. I learned a lot about retail pharmacy because the job prior to that one I was strictly doing compounding. The management is great to work and they work with you any way they can. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people and they job was great, I wouldn't say there was really a hard part to the job unless you think about the insurance part sometimes.

Not a pharmacy management company

Advanced is a physician dispensing management company not a pharmacy management company. They have very little experience in pharmacy and do not listen to their pharmacists or team members that are seasoned. The executive team react to what others are doing in the market without knowing if it is legal or beneficial. The vp of pharmacy operations does nothing to help the owners learn as he is busy behind their backs jet setting while telling them he is working. Pharmacists have no support and are often expected to operate in "the gray". Yearly reviews are not performed and staff is often told they are not eligible for increases even when workloads are doubled. They change job descriptions on a regular basis to avoid this.

Pros

snacks

Cons

no breaks, made to clock out and work extra hours

not a supportive culture

okay if you need a job, but not a great place to work. nice people in general, very poor communication down to the front line. people afraid to say they don't know, so they make something up. concern with lax approach to regulations and laws.

Pros

nice people

Cons

no training and poor communication from leaders

Great Working Place!

It's good working place. I enjoy working with my Co-Workers. The only negative thing is people don't stay long, like they usually quit their job everytime someone new comes.

Not fun to work

Toxic environment, owners always not on the same page. Owners want to do shortcut on the rules and regulations. No pay increase even the company is making profit.

Good place to work but limited instruction

Managed this compounding pharmacy from checking to shipping. I utilized problem solving skills. Management was lacking in instruction. Dealt with multiple personalities, some individuals cared and others could care less. The hardest part of the job was the commute (an hour each way). Most enjoyable part was payday.

Like this place, nice co-workers. Nice customers.

My work day is so busy. Start with checking phone, filling and typing prescriptions. Then go to lab to start with compounding capsules, creams, injections, etc. Take out from register any cash, count it at deposit in the bank. Learned a lot and still. We are from different cultures: puerto rico, philippines, nepal, pakistan, albania, german but we have the best best work environment. Nice co-workers.

Fun place to work

This is a great place to work, because of the people. Everyone works hard individually; however, everyone comes together nicely to help one another out to resolve problems and provide the most excellent care to the patients. Additionally, we maintain excellent relationships with all our doctors with the help from our staff in the pharmacies in other states. The staff at our pharmacies help to delivery excellent care to our patients.

Great

Great awesome had fun it was great, loved the benefits. Fast paced detail oriented. Very high skill required. Great management. Awesome perks

Great introduction into the medical field

Cold calling in the beginning and then utilized my family's network of connections to advance sales very quickly. I the realized the being independent was more lucrative at the time so I moved on.

ARxM is a great place to feel like part of the business. Every employee has a crucial role in the company, and the management team makes sure that mindset is within every employee. The Corporate office is small, which is is nice. We are growing quickly though, and I am glad I am on the ground floor!

Pros

Snack and drinks, Nice people, great environment

Cons

Ambiguity...if that is a con?

Productive environment with open management and celevrated group success!

Hard-working and committed people who strive for the group to succeed in a very caring and motivated way, very industrious teams who strive for excellence - and they even have a ping pong table!

Pros

Sometimes free lunches and a caring staff

Cons

health care is still getting worked out for staff and consultants

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Rx Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Advanced Rx Management