Advanced Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Management was the main reason I left
Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVJune 12, 2018
This company only cares about padding their pockets. They didn't listen to employee feedback or suggestions. Micro management was their favorite pastime. Not recommended.
Empathetic owner
FIELD ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCApril 7, 2018
As long as you are honest, reliable, respectful and on time you will have no issues. The company is family oriented and always takes care of their employees.
Pros
Pay advances
Fun place to work!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 16, 2017
The management is doing a fine job of keeping a company both focused and flexible. Great place to work:
- exciting use of technology
- fun work environment with great people
- diverse projects to work on
Too long ago, and too short a tenure, to be relevant, but...
Manager, Database Administration (Former Employee) –  Ocean, NJAugust 21, 2017
As a consultant assigned to a major client of ATS's, that client's IT department provided well-defined guidelines for project deliverables. BAU support did not have quite the same level of clarity for support procedures, but was evolving.

As per the assignment, it was a short term (six-month) one. During that time, ATS was highly supportive of, and interactive with, the client and me.
Hmm
Director of Information Technologies (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, IAMay 8, 2017
I wish I had something positive to say. The people I worked with were fun. Everything else was a mess. Why do I have to keep typing. I want to go back to job hunting.
A life with ATS
Instrument repair technician (Current Employee) –  Peoria ILOctober 7, 2015
At ATS you get a very wide range of learning experience within the Caterpillar facility. You hardly run into the same problem to often because it is our job to find solutions to your down time. Here at ATS we promote safety while we work for our customer solutions. This place gave me a great deal of training and learning experiences. And has allowed me expand my knowledge in troubleshooting, calibrating equipment for testing facilities. But it has also showed me how to modify equipment along with building cables for communication, and power, along with preventative maintenance practices.
Pros
great learning area, wide range of experience, capability to move to other positions, Education repayment
Cons
no cons to this business that i know of yet
No opportunity for growth
IT Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIAugust 25, 2015
No opportunity for growth within the company. Also, very low pay (not very good benefits). If you ever have to deal with the corporate office, you will find they treat their employees extremely poorly and do not value them at all...
Pros
Large company
Cons
Pay, treatment of employees

Want to know more about Advanced Technology Solutions?

Ask a question