Advanced Tissue Employee Reviews

The 8-5 grind
Account Manager/Lead Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 31, 2018
The typical day was 98% on the phones calling potential customers and existing accounts. The sales force was all sat together in a room with cubes, much like a call center.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Minimal time-off
Disappointing
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 8, 2017
Advanced Tissue was previously an account that I serviced, on the medical supply distribution side, for 5+ years. Eventually, I left the general medical supply industry and pursued a career in sales, focusing only on advanced wound care products. Little to no training was provided, but I was still confident that I could be successful, only because of the past experience that I had in supplying Adv. Tissue with their products. Six months (present) into the job, none of the conditions that were stated verbally, and some in writing in my offer letter have come to fruition. Management is a big mess. So much so that your "supervisor" is likely in a different part of the United States and is clueless about your day to day work habits, and generosity to help in any department, and your will to be comitted to a company for the long run. I, genuinely, wish the best for the company and its employees, I am thankful for the knowledge and experience, but, as a career driven individual, I would not recommend
Advanced Tissue.
Pros
Clean Environment
Unethical Demands
P & C Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 25, 2016
This company demands it's employes to misrepresent products to make a larger profit. Stating the whole time that they have the best interest of the patient in mind. "Drink the Kool-aid" is the motto of the managers and the owners as well.
Interesting line of work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 12, 2016
Seemed to be a well organized place when I first started. There has been some personel changes in the last few months in management that seem to really affect the team. Currently there is no real leadership, and they have had to promote some make shift reps to help pick up the slack. it seems that everyone blames each other here for problems. Hopefully this will change.
Pros
Nice building
Great opportunity
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 24, 2016
This company will pay you well and promote you as long as you dedicate yourself and work hard. This is not a place for lazy people
The company has great benefits and they recognize your hard work but also they recognize sloppy and laziness which is not tolerated . They never discriminate anyone
If you like a fast paced environment and can work under the pressures of deadlines and quotas then you'll love it here
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Inevitable changes but that's healthcare
Terrible work environment
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 6, 2016
1. Company expects results and performance of a sales rep that is paid a six figure salary but wants to pay a rep as though they are fresh out of college with no experience.
2. Do not expect to have a manager with any industry or company knowledge. Of the 5 managers I had throughout my employment with this company i trained 3 and I consider only 1 a true manager because they had more industry knowledge than myself.
3. If you are a salary + commission employee expect your commission structure to fluctuate in the company's favor and not yours.
4. POORLY RAN company that lacks direction and proper management
5. QUESTIONABLE ETHICAL PRACTICES FOR A COMPANY THAT BILLS MEDICARE
Family oriented
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 22, 2015
Advanced Tissue is a thriving company. Friendly people, nice office to work in. Good benefits, retirement plan but not a lot of opportunity to advance.
Pros
Some free lunches provided
Cons
Too much travel
One of the WORST companies I've ever worked for!
Commercial Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Litte RockMarch 23, 2015
I worked for this company briefly and I must say it was the worst company I've ever worked for. The management (which are the owners) and horrible. They hire a lot of family and friends and do not care for blacks. I would never EVER refer anyone to this company to work for.
Pros
The pay was the best part of the job
Cons
Horrible place to work
Company WILL NOT hirng Blacks in outside sales
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Anywhere in the U.SFebruary 7, 2015
This company sucks. It does not matter if you have a Brag Book or documentation of sales success, If you are a Minority, this company will not hiring you. They have no Minority outside sales reps at all.
Pros
Don't hiring qualified Blacks in outside sales
Cons
If you are Black, Forget it
Great company with great training.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 31, 2014
Company currently going through a purchase by a national competitor. Lots of changes currently happening in Little Rock office.
Nice place to work, and my coworkers were amazing to work with.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 20, 2013
When I showed up for work, everybody was so excited to be there. I learned how the warehouse works, from the shipping aspect to the actual proccessing orders aspect. The management was wonderful and I got along really well with my supervisor and my coworkers. My hardest part of the job was moving on and leaving all of my coworkers behind because we all were such a close knit family.
The job is very fulfulling but the management is horrible!
Account Manager Physician and Clinic Division (Former Employee) –  little rock, arMay 19, 2012
It was great experience in the medical field and a competitive salary for little rock, AR. It is a family run business and the enviroment is like highschool. As a sales rep you must have a college degree but the manager who is the son-in-law is a micro-manager that didnt even go to college!