Advanced Travel Nursing Employee Reviews

Worst Company I have ever worked for
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLSeptember 20, 2018
Revolving door job, with a poor company culture, terrible management with no sense of direction, and bad office moral. This all comes at a fantastic starting salary of 36k a year to keep you "hungry". If you love being micro managed and treated like a child, please apply immediately.
Pros
going home every day and looking for new jobs on indeed
Cons
everything. seriously run.
job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 14, 2018
Basic position. Little to no administrative responsibilities. Managed occupancy of the Price Institute of Research - who had offices, when/where. Order supplies.
Pros
easy job
Cons
boring position
Great People
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 25, 2018
The company tries to create a work environment to help with the challenges of the competitive nature of recruitment. The have happy hour Fridays and overall they hire great people to work with and on the nursing side the manager is amazing.
Pros
Great team enviroment and lots of potential.
Cons
High turnover.
Culture Great
Nursing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 8, 2018
The Employees were great and the culture was perfect, however the management did very little in regards to training thus created high turnover. If they took time to develop their people they would have a good company.
Pros
culture
Cons
High Layoffs
Fun music, group activities, games in office
Travel Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 20, 2017
Difficult place to succeed, not a lot of clear direction and feedback, cut throat, must maintain a certain number of travelers in order to keep your job
Great company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 30, 2017
My experience with Advanced Travel Nursing has been a positive one. My recruiter has worked hard for me and has made sure to place me in a facility that is a safe environment to work.
Great Work Environment
Chief Promoter (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 10, 2017
I have worked in several roles for many companies in the staffing industry and can honestly say working at Advanced is by far the best work experience I've ever had.

There's never a dull moment. The office is always buzzing with energy and we have new projects we're working on weekly.

The culture is great. The company fosters a team environment and the team I'm a part of is one of the best teams I've ever been a part of.
Pros
Energetic environment, great incentives and benefits
Fun work enviroment
Travel Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 23, 2017
A lot of opportunity for growth if you have what it takes. Generally is going atmosphere, management sets you up for success. Need the drive to do well in the industry. Coffee is for closers.
fun to work
clinical assistant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 5, 2017
get to meet people on different aspects of life. Able to help people to teach them to assist themselves, also to help those that could not help themselves
Pros
great pay
Cons
travel
awesome company
Owner/President of a Specialty Surgical Company (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 5, 2017
Awesome company to work for, but too small. Management allows you to run your own business. Great medical devices to sell, A place to work if you like a balance between work and family.
Pros
medical device driven
Cons
not for lazy people
Lack of support from management
Travel Nursing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 4, 2016
Unreachable expectations. Little resources to reach ridiculous goals of company. Management won't help when you ask for it.
Pros
nice office
Cons
Unuspportive management
learned more
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 20, 2015
In this job I learned a lot of customer service and how to multi task and work at a high speed. Everyone will work in a team which I enjoy to work with.
Advanced Surgical - Fast paced and fun
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, ColoradoSeptember 1, 2015
We arrive at work already focused on the goals that are well planned and eloquently stated by our senior management. This is a company that is focused on success and fun and they recognize that the two go hand in hand. My co-workers are hard working individuals who will always be willing to stop and lend a hand or support if I run into a challenge.
Pros
free coffee and an amazing team environment
Cons
free candy does nothing to help slim my waistline!
You want to work with Advanced Medical!
Sr. Account Manager, Nursing (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 1, 2015
The amount of travel staffing agencies are overwhelming, and most importantly, not created equally! I've worked for several, and I can say Advanced Surgical (Advanced Medical's RN division) provides the best pay and opportunities for our nurses. We're churning out the best results in this industry.

We love the people we work with - from our travelers, clients, and our internal employees that is the reason we work so hard. I'm lucky to work here.
Pros
Pay packages, staff, results-oriented
Cons
Growth pains
The best work life balance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port OrangeSeptember 1, 2015
Coming from the world of banking, I wanted to find a job that involved sales, customer service, and creating new relationships, but also provided me a work life balance. I was able to find that with Advanced Surgical. Great personalities run this place and makes it easy to have fun making money. The CEO really knows how to create a great place to work.
Pros
Great Hours, Work Life Balance, Great Personalities
Cons
Turn over ratio, But not every job is for everyone
great and smooth work place
Dr. Wesley H. Barry Jr (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 20, 2015
My work place is easy going. We try to make all our patients happy even when we receive bad news. environment is always positive.
Pros
free lunch breaks
Cons
bad news
Perfect for nurses looking to try out travel jobs
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2015
They are honest and knowledgeable about the travel community and lead you every step of the way. My recruiter is very down to earth and I never feel like he's lying or exaggerating anything. I got a good vibe from them from the very beginning.
Fun Company!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJuly 20, 2015
Competitive pay and great benefits. They seem to have fun office culture and everyone I've spoken to has been really nice. Everyone is super helpful and I've been able to learn a lot from my peers.
I like working for them
Registered nurse (Current Employee) –  St. AugustineJuly 9, 2015
When I wanted to move closer to my family, I was able to quickly relocate thanks to advanced surgical. They were able to find me a job really fast and relatively close to where I wanted. I get paid better than my previous job and have more flexibility to do what I want.
Pros
pay, benefits, work flexibility, friendly employees
looking forward to working with them for many years
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 5, 2015
benefits from day one with great pay. My recruiter is eager to work with me in finding a job where I want. Every single place I've worked has been fantastic. Seem to be smaller and more specialized which leads to better treatment. Like I said, my recruiter is the bomb!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Travel Nursing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3