Advanced Employee Reviews

Interim Position
COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Home office Bartlett, IL and Scottsdale, AZJune 28, 2018
Nice interim position. Enjoyed the operations office staff. As a retired person, I wanted to stay involved. I learned a lot about accreditation and had opportunities to work with many people and visit a variety of schools.
Pros
Unstructured work hours
Cons
Little job training for the positions. Things were a bit unorganized.
AdvancED
Lead Accreditation Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Kansas and OklahomaMay 15, 2018
It is great to learn from schools while processing through the accreditation criterion.
The supervisor of the organization in Kansas and Oklahoma is a great role model.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Less opportunity for visits
decent
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TXMay 17, 2017
my project is probably the best one there. but the ability for ACT to randomly transfer you from one project to another without much notice. my immediate sup is great but there is an extreme lack of moral and a lot of ppl don't feel secure in their jobs.
Very helpful an care about the employee
Hired Hand (Former Employee) –  Columbus, NENovember 21, 2016
Always very helpful with placement an friendly. Management would personally talk an help you through problems. Very fun environment with peers that lend a hand
Good place to work if you have specific previous experience with Autodesk products
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  USNovember 12, 2016
Overall a good environment, excellent customer support. Sales management lacks direction in setting realistic revenue goals, quotas are very difficult to meet, lots of reporting and meetings take up too much selling time.
Was a nice way to meet new people
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAOctober 27, 2016
Work was a very predictable place for each acct. I learned to balance my life around all of my clients needs and in return I was awarded with kind words and praise, I think that was the most enjoyable.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Driving in the winters to multiple accounts
It is a very busy job and a lot to learn.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Clarinda,IAOctober 24, 2016
The people are work with are very helpful in learning the process. It is a very busy job and makes the night go by fast. I stock components and make adjustments on the machines.
Great
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  La Porte, TXSeptember 28, 2016
Very positive experience. Staff is professional and helpful. I recommend working with Advance Services. They also offer benefits and have award programs.
I liked working here
Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNSeptember 15, 2016
I enjoyed my time at this company. I learned a lot and gained a lot of experience in the administrative world. I didn't like that there was not much opportunity for advancement. Becoming a supervisor/trainer was as high as I could rise in this small office.
In My Honest Opinion
Factory Service AGent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 28, 2016
With this company, they are a tight knit community. In most departments, there are weekends off (unless volunteering for Saturdays, NEVER a Sunday worked) and wonderful benefits. For me, it was my doing for leaving this company.
Pros
No weekends worked, weekly pay
Cons
Little work/life balance
Good work place
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nebraska City, NEAugust 17, 2016
I would answer the phone, verify information on employees, file, copy, place people at jobs. I learned to be flexible and management was great. My co-worker was a great person and a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job was being able to find jobs for all our employees. The most enjoyable was when you did find the right job for the right person.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Healthcare
Mangement
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IowaAugust 17, 2016
The management is very clicky. If they have an opinion of how things are to be or are going to be they will stick together regardless of whether something is right or wrong.
Laid back workplace but terrible benefits and zero advancement opportunities
Senior Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 17, 2016
I've worked at Advanced for 1.5 years and would not recommend working for the Company.

Advanced was acquired in 2015 by Vista Equity partners and in an attempt to cut costs, they closed several of the UK offices, denied all salary raises and title changes in 2016, and created a HPEL (High Potential Entry Level) program - hiring close to 2,000 people in the UK that do not have college degrees. Support for North American initiatives has been essentially lost.

Management in the US is fair, but is driven completely from a Sales mindset. The opportunity to work from home several days a week is available to some employees, but not all.
Pros
Casual clothing acceptable, work from home optional
Cons
zero advancement opportunities, compensation
Job requires much time & multitasking but it's well worth it
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 13, 2016
Typical day includes taking inbound calls to assist customers with proper resolution, de-escalate if needed. Making outbound calls to follow up to ensure issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. This job entails lots of multitasking, providing empathy, case management, accountability, attention to detail, focus and dedication. Hardest part of the job is dealing with upset and irate customers. The best part is the work environment, team support, benefits, company events.
Pros
company events, Incentives, tuition reimbursement
Cons
short breaks, policies
High Turn over rate
Offline Case Support Specilist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 29, 2016
Reviewed Consumer Advocates Cases, Stayed in constance contact with Consumers and Customers via email, fax, phone and Fedex. Offered coaching to Advocated to inprove case managment. Also was responsible for identify different ways to inprove current process to be more efficient to benefit, the company and customer. I learned time mamagement and was able to complete task without constance supervision. Enjoyed coworkers were like second family. Difficult aspect of job is when several Advocates didn't come to work and it was my job to make contact on all of their cases. Highlights of job was good benefits, had the shift I wasnted, no to far form my home and great vacation days.
I enjoy working for Advanced
Floor Tech (Current Employee) –  Quad Cities and surrounding areasJune 12, 2016
i have one account that i do three times a week , my duties include general cleaning ,also buffing the floors and cleaning the carpets
dedicated to celebrating people
Consumer Relations Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 7, 2016
When you walk into ASI there are decorations everywhere in relation to birthdays, graduations, holidays, etc... ASI is very much so dedicated to celebrating its employees which is an amazing quality. I have learned to initiate and embrace change because flexibility will take you very far. The management team is very hands-on with an open door policy. The co-workers are very welcoming and willing to help when needed. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate consumers on a daily basis but the challenge helped me become a better employee. The most enjoyable part of the job is having a real relationship with the co-workers and members of management which helped make the job easier.
Ok for temp work
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAMay 4, 2016
Ok just to find temporary work. Not much to offer employees other than that. Staff continuously change and no long lasting assignments.
Office equipment vendor
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MNMay 2, 2016
Business to Business sales, developing a territory. Worked independently cold calling potential customers.

Sold copiers, printers shredders and other office products.

Install and trained after the sale.
Flooring Labor (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GAOctober 24, 2015
Traveling job with great learning experiences. everything provided to me from food to hotel expenses. Mixing compounds for concreat flooring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced. Our community is ready to answer.