Advantage Dental Care Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Bonuses are good
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Port Allen, LAJanuary 2, 2018
The team is great, but there is high turnover. The main dentist is an angry mess. He will throw money at you and take you shopping but he’s not a nice person. His kids are also involved and boy are they spoiled brats. Extremely difficult to deal with.
Excellent work place for helping others
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Port Allen, LAAugust 8, 2016
The office was usually busy; schedule was always full with patients. You learn how to help others in a time of need, with dental issues that could potentially cause greater problems. Management does a great job at keeping things in order, making sure every employee does their job to the fullest. The hardest part of the job would be getting someone on the schedule last minute, but the most enjoyable part was seeing how pleased they were would you would make it room for them regardless of how busy the schedule was.
My co-workers and I stayed busy and productive and i enjoyed that.
EDDA certified chairside assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Allen, LAApril 16, 2013
A typical day included setting up rooms for procedures and also tearing the rooms down afterwards. Making sure the Doctor had all the equipment he needed for the procedure. I was responsible for providing exceptional patient care and making sure the patients understood the procedures and what was to come next. I also was responsible for calling patients to follow-up with them after a major surgery or just to get them scheduled for their next phase. The thing i enjoyed most about the job was getting to know the patients over the course of time and becoming close with them. I would say the hardest part of the job was being required to work 6 days a week, every week. Management was great for the most part and I had no major complains other than the boss could be very degrading to new staff infront of patients.
Pros
the ability to earn incentive based bonus
Cons
rarely recieved a lunch hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Dental Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Advantage Dental Care Reviews by Location