Advantage RN Employee Reviews

work flow
Emory Midtown University Hospital (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 16, 2017
As a traveler I enjoyed the opportunity to service and help fellow nurses in my field by being there in the facility to prevent shortage and accommodate safe practice and good customer service.
Pros
Provide good Customer service
Cons
Call in by regular staff making us short
Travel agency
RN (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 15, 2017
Company was great and offered competitive salary and benefits and easy to work for. One was paid weekly and staff was alway connecting with you to see if they could assist with anything in any way.
Great company, great pay, great staff to assist in career
Contract Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Westchester, OHNovember 3, 2017
I loved this company. I cried like a baby the day I left to have my baby. I was employed by this company for 8 years. I was pushed beyond my comfort zone many times and they forced me to believe in my skills and my personality as well as my career. The recruiters and management treated me as if I were family, and were seriously only a phone call away. I have been fortunate that individuals that were employed on an administrative basis flew to see me in several of the cities I was assigned to. I really enjoyed and miss my team at Advantage RN. They were always willing to compromise and get you the job that they felt you deserved with the pay that you deserved. Great company to work for.
Pros
Helpful staff, great pay
Cons
difficulty placing on assignment in locations desired at times
travel job
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 24, 2017
got to experience work in a different setting and state. there is a difference requirement in skill set from state. had to take on more training with learning istat care.
Pros
learned and/or add to nursing experience
Cons
travel job expencive with relocation
QA Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHAugust 12, 2017
I love my manager and everyone I work with. I feel that our President takes care of us and makes sure that we are all very happy and taken care of. Overall I have enjoyed my time with this company.
I enjoyed my time with Advantage RN
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Way, OHJuly 9, 2017
My recruiter was very personable and informative when I spoke with him. The payroll staff were deligent in providing assistance for payrolls slip admissions so pay was not missed.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Difficulty contacting recruiter just prior to separation and post separation.
Amazing and Supportive
RN (Current Employee) –  Westchester, OHMarch 8, 2017
This team has always gone above and beyond for me. THey know what they are doing and help you get it done.
This team works hard and will do everything they can to be sure you get the job that you want.
Recruiter is personable and very well connected for travel RN positions
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 2, 2016
Love the opportunities that Darren, has been able to expose me to. I love that they make the process simple and streamline things to be able to accomplish all the things required prior to starting jobs.
I loved working for ARN!
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2015
This company was amazing to work for. The only reason I'm no longer with them is because I moved out of state and they do not have an office in Tennessee.
Excellent to work for
RN Home Health Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Chester, OHMay 7, 2015
My recruiter is a caring and compassionate guy who does his best to match my requests for assignments close to home. I did have an assignment down in Frederick, MD and with the exception of the fact that it was a bummer to get home, I couldn't ask for a better assignment and working conditions. My clinical supervisor was awesome!
Pros
Matching assignments/travel expenses
Cons
Sometimes assignments were a bit far from home
great
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  OHMarch 11, 2015
I'm a good team mate and I love all the friendships that are made at work.With strong management there is always a good day at work.
Pros
Very strong skills
Extremely Satisfied
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  TravelorNovember 14, 2013
I had thought about traveling when I no longer was happy at my Full time position at my current hospital. At the time I was Chemotherapy Certified. I applied to them and within a week I had a job set up for me in my home state, which I preferred since this was my first time traveling. My recruiter and everyone were extremely helpful with getting me set up with everything, it all went smoothly. I was offered a wonderful hourly rate, more than double what I made at my current job. When it came to housing I had them set it up for me for convenience. It was deducted out of my paycheck per week, for a reasonable amount for the area that I was set up in. I always felt that when I called I would get an answer to a question, or would get one within 24hours. I felt extremely lucky to have gotten hooked up with this company for my first time traveling. I would highly recommend them to nurses looking to travel.
great recruiters
RN Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 22, 2013
Travel nurse company with recruiters who are really willing to work with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage RN. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5