Advantage Rent A Car Employee Reviews

Small Business
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 6, 2018
It was a temporary job.( the company could not provide enough tools to work with.)
most of the time, no cars available, nothing to offer the customer
with or without reservation.
Be careful
Customer Service Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 31, 2018
Advantage Ez is a very money hungry company. Customer Service Reps generate all the revenue but the higher management get all the money. I've worked for other rental companies in the past and this is by far the worse company so far....
A typical day at work
SeaTac Airport Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  SeaTac, WAOctober 15, 2018
A typical day at work was taking people back and forth to the
airport. The hardest part of the job was having to frequently drive great distances to pick up people and take them back.
Unorganized and poor management
Fleet Admin/Clerk (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 20, 2018
City manager is unprofessional and always talking about his love life. He swears at his employees and tells them to shut the F up. He makes promises he cant keep. Hes rude to customers and employees.
Very long hours 80 per week. lots of turnover. No backing by management.
City Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 11, 2018
The management is lacking the knowledge of the rental car business. Long hours no consideration for family life. They will terminate you without justification.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Long hours high turnover
fun
Rental agent (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAAugust 31, 2018
it was boring people are rude there are alot clauses in the contract they bill you for everything, no health insurance and the cars basically suck, i hate writing reviews
Pros
lunch
Cons
money
Great Job
Location Manager Fleet Operations (Current Employee) –  Boston MAAugust 14, 2018
Rewarding Position. All managers positions get a free car and gas to take home daily! Would recommend this job to anyone! It’s fun rewarding and you can get promoted fast.
Pros
Company car and gas
nice place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2018
great place to work Great group of people and excellent communications to keep you informed of company business. Everyone is friendly.They try and work around a schedule that best suits you and are really accommodating when it comes to needing time off.
Sales
Rental Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2018
If sales is what you enjoy them go for it. There commission payout is not feasible at all. I enjoy the employees I work with and some of management. It is stressful because of the company policies for renters and employees.
Pros
No overnight
Cons
Too many stipulations, sales program
Good ompany with goiod management.
Return agent (Former Employee) –  Lihue, HI 96766June 11, 2018
Very fast paced and physically taxing but a good company to work for. If fast paced and physical work is for you then highly recommend this company. Good pay and good mnanagement.
Pros
Wonderful management and free lunch on Fridays
Cons
Scheduling is eratic
Car rental agency
Location Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 30, 2018
Not a good place to work if wanting to promote quickly. Ideal job for College students needing to earn extra money. Bonus was based on daily rentals but upper management created difficult goals.
Pros
free rentals
Cons
bonus' hard to obtain
work 60-80 hours per week
unknown (Current Employee) –  unknownMay 26, 2018
I work 60-80 hours per week. 60-80 hours per week is too much time to be working. Most of us are frustrated because of a shortage of willing employees.
Pros
good salary
Cons
i work 60-80 hours per week
Closed down
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCApril 27, 2018
They shut us down with no warning and let the whole office go. But while opened great place to work. Easy enough work and nice boss and fellow employees.
busy working environment
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Inglewood, CAApril 17, 2018
busy, especially on holidays the line is out the door you have people in your face asking for cars and some of the could be really rude but you just have to keep your cool
poor place to work
Flex agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 23, 2018
Managers didn't care enough to fix things but cared enough to get you in trouble for small things and to save their jobs things were never easy all the small things where a problem with some managers.
hits and misses
Supreme customer service (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMarch 20, 2018
I enjoyed working with a great team. Management was a little insensitive to personal family emergency even with valid proof. No sincere compassion from management.
Cons
you can sell your butt off and still receive a write up if you missed quota by 1
Great
Flexible Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hilo, HI 96720March 4, 2018
Great place to work, the company teaches and trains you life skills that you can take anywhere. Management and corporate was great. No employee left behind.
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 17, 2018
Rental car positions are very demanding with high focus on customer service and loyalty. I was given the opportunity to work my way into a management position with respect from my peers and associates. Corporate management though demanding at times, were very supportive and assisted in all levels of operations. I had the pleasure of working with highly professional individuals and I found the level of customer loyalty to be outstanding as well.
it was ok
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 7, 2018
i really loved working at advantage it was a real good experience with alot of customer service and patience..i like interacting with the customers every customer has their own moods nd attitude.
Pros
when one eats they all eat
Cons
short breaks
I work at Las vegas airport, I like who I work with, it was the transfer out of state that went downhill.
Valet Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2018
I met so many people, I liked most of the crew, but! we worked together, when I transferred out of town, I was treated unfairly, even with evidence. Las Vegas was more organized, my own tried to intimated me and I just resigned, because the management ignored me, even when I was asked why I was alone working, while others where no where to be found.
Pros
I had it great in Las Vegas
Cons
when you transfer, I just wasn't feeling advancement, it was totally different