Advantage Resourcing North America Employee Reviews

n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 22, 2019
Outbound calls for Reliant Energy customers for contract renewals.
Outbound sales calls to both Reliant and non – Reliant for 20 year lease of solar panels installations.
Respond to customer service calls.
A very good place to work for i really fit in with the job i was given
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Bardstown, KYMarch 21, 2019
Has always did good to me people were very polite and helpful gave good directions to job site. Job i was sent to dealt alot with my background in making bottles really enjoyed that.
Professional
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXMarch 16, 2019
The manager and staff were always available for questions and concerns. They worked quickly to resolve any issues. The draw back was that when the 90 days were up on the contract they did not pursue permanent placement.
Pros
Quick responses
Cons
Did not follow through
Decent place to gain experience
Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 15, 2019
Slow-paced and easy once you know what you are doing. Needs a lot of attention to detail. Supervisors are pretty friendly and relaxed, but beware some of the managers.
Sometimes fast paced which made the day go faster in sometime some holiday events sponsored by the company
Forklift driver and cycle count inventory control (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMarch 14, 2019
My review overall is that some things were not very professional unorganized and it did not seeing that employees were valued are appreciated not that anybody ask for a whole lot but there's some things that can't be overlooked or make you feel like you were ignored
Pros
During peak season and holidays lunch was provided
Cons
Was not given enough time that job was ending
Good place to find your start if your looking for work
Basic Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 13, 2019
If looking for a job of any kind just to get your foot in the door, than this is a good starting place. For those who are hard working and ready to prove themselves in the work force.
Pros
Opens doors
Cons
Minimal pay with heavy labor
Very professional good environment to work in
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAMarch 11, 2019
Productive good and fun working environment to be in very professional great staffing very punctual good pay meet all required standards works around your schedule and try to meet all your needs
Very exciting and know learning workplace.
Material Clerk (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 28, 2019
I really enjoyed working for Advantage Resourcing North America, I had the chance to learn a lot about airplanes and their different parts of operation.
They always kept me working
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ruston, LAFebruary 20, 2019
I have no complaints. I lost out on a great opportunity by not following procedure after being injured at work.
I was bitten by a bug and my face swole up. I was released by the hospital but not by the doctor. I left the hospital with out the knowledge of me having to take a urinary analysis which caused me to be disqualified from being sent to another job location.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Have to travel
Workplace culture
Human Resources Associate/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 31, 2019
9. Work confidentially with discretion;

10. Analyze data and information and reason logically to develop alternative resolutions;

11. Proofreading/verification of all document information input into computerized system;
Stressful, confusing place to work!
recruiter (Former Employee) –  pensacola, flJanuary 30, 2019
This company is very big and presents itself well. But do not let that fool you. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. There are no clear expectations, training is basic and does not really tell you how to do your job. Things change almost twice a day and no one really seems to know what the real priority is. Upper management is very uninvolved and you are at the mercy of confused corporate office employees. Run. Far away from this company!
Pros
Casual Friday
Cons
Everything else
I loved working for Advantage Resourcing.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 28, 2019
Advantage resourcing is a wonderful place to work. They make sure to match you with employers that need your skills and are very friendly and warm. The last assignment I had with them I absolutely loved it.
No room for growth
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 27, 2019
This was a contract position, when the position ended they did nothing to help me acquire a new position. I was stuck without a job after the assignment ended. Once you have good employees and an assignment ends, please find them new work.
Advantage Resourcing is a well established, well run, recruiting company.
Consultant Assignments (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2019
I have over the past 7 years work with several of this company's recruiters, and found all of them to be responsive and professional.They are interested in matching you with the right position for your qualifications.
Pros
Excellent company
Cons
no personal physical contact with company staff
great break area
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 21, 2019
I punched in. Find out if fans or doors are needed, if none, to to line get your worksheet that tells type of static switches to build. I take two half hour breaks thereafter return to line. Clean work are, at end of shift, punch out. I learned from management safety always first. I would have liked a balance of male female ratio in the workplace. Static switches that don't work from buyers then customers products aren't completed on time. Product finalization inspected and sent to customer.
Pros
Clean workplace
Cons
a balanced female and male ratio
Decent temp agency
Temp Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 20, 2019
I was referred to Advantage Resourcing by Catholic Charities. They were able to find work for me within 48 hours of applying. The 2 warehouse assignments I was sent to weren't the best (usually high-intensive labor), but the managers were flexible (especially when I had a sudden illness that caused me to miss work for 4 days). When I was forced to relocate out of Denver for non-work-related reasons, Advantage was nice enough to refer me to another employer in the town I live in now.
Pros
pay, management that is more understanding than usual
Cons
asssignment are rarely long-term
run
Document Prep Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 15, 2019
Agent lied but was friendly at the beginning that was just to get you in after that all down hill . please no more questions can we move on......................
Pros
fast in finding you work
Cons
bad communication
it was a productive work place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNJanuary 11, 2019
i loved working for advantage staffing they got me a job working on a cunstruction site where i learned alot. i know know some stuff when it comes to building hotels from the ground up.i really like the people at advantage staffing they made it easyer to get a job but are likeable
Temp
Data entry (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 8, 2019
They will tell you its temp to hire but never help you get hired . They have change things and dont tell you.. ei timesheets and how it's done. You ask questions and never get answers
Advantage Solutions
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 31, 2018
Wasn't bad job great if retired. It's a PT job. No benefits or perks. The schedule is online so I know where u would be going. U also put ur own time in online. But if looking for something u can make a few $$ it's ok. But if u are looking for FT with benefits. U need to look else where. As long as u show up for work & take the necessary pics and nice to the customers you will have no problems
Pros
Good part time job
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing North America. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight