Advantage Resourcing North America Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
work
Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LAJuly 20, 2018
they try and keep you steady with work as much as they can. you never know though from day to day where you might be working you get lucky and stay on a job for a while
Unprofessional environment
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  9700 BissonnetJuly 19, 2018
Advantage Staffing is a great place to gain work experience but not a great place to make a career out of. Management is very poor. They lack knowledge of the systems. there are always problems with payroll and commission. Very unprofessional environment they play loud music and dancing while working. Customer's can hear the music on the phone and the representatives are talking across the floor to each other loud and the customer 's can hear everything from curse words and conversations while on the phone. The management team is unprofessional and unfair they have their favorites and act like employees instead of managers as well as sleeping with agents.
Pros
Paid weekly, full time job
Cons
Mangers, system error, payroll, commission, favoritism, lack of training
Great Opportunities
Major Capital Projects Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJuly 13, 2018
I had the pleasure of working with the best team I ever had when placed with this company. The place of business that I was contracted for had a very well structured team full of team players and I have yet to work with a team like this one since.
Advantage provides great opportunities and I highly recommend them.
Great Opportunity
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 12, 2018
Advantage Resourcing has definitely giving me some great choices that fit well with my skill level. I will continue to go through this company for placement in a job/career.
It was okay and the pay wasn’t bad
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 9, 2018
I would refer this job to a friend to get by on their bills and stay out of trouble. It’s not all fancy but it’s not a gutter job either. Different strokes for different folks!
Cons
Short breaks, supervisors down your neck
Temp Agency
Kuwait MSF Material Handler II (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 6, 2018
Got hired for a overseas contract back in 2012. Interview process was fair and easy they handled all the appointment set ups and conference calls. They gave instructions on how everything was to be processed and when deadlines were approaching. Overall good company to work for.
Long
Consultant/WellsFargo (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 5, 2018
time spent was very rewarding and a great learning experience.
I do miss the people and the way the team pulled together to meat deadlines, for deployments, the meetings were always well planed and the stakeholders were always ready to help..
Pros
working conditions
Cons
too short in contractor time
I worked there a long time ago
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 3, 2018
I have nothing meaningful to say. I worked there a long time ago. I was hired for a specific job posting; the firm provided no help when that temporary job ended.
Only worked 2 months, no unemployment!
CSR/Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 2, 2018
Huge turn around, about 3 people out of 20 were left when I left. Did not meet sales goal, along with 90% of everyone else. Was not trained properly for the job, had 2 weeks but only 1 day on what we mainly did. Had no jobs after wards and failed to stay in communication with them to find a work, and therefore could not get unemployment benefits!
Pros
Weekly pay, hour lunches, simple/repetitive
Cons
Need to be realy good at sales but without the pay you deserve, turn around rate, turn around time, no warning about unemployment, did not properly train
good work place
ORDER PICKER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 1, 2018
typical days, fast pace work, pay ok it work u depends on where work at, over time is good, i had no problems, i would work here again if i needed to.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Contracted
Inspector and Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 30, 2018
was a contracted position with faurecia automotive. they pay based on the client and the job background and drug test are based on their clients request.
Too much turnover on the manager level
Manager (Former Employee) –  KYJune 29, 2018
Advantage Resourcing has major employee turnover issues with its senior and mid-level managers. Last year the company laid off managers and support staff when its sister company expanded its role and merged the two brands.
N/a
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJune 25, 2018
It was temporary work one job to the next cleaning construction manufacturing work learn to work well with others And learn how to drive and work a forklift it was temporary work kept me busy though
fun work place
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 21, 2018
I enjoyed this job, I only left because I could not work night shift any longer. Management was great, the workplace culture was very pro nurse, staffing was sufficient
i love the game of ping pong.
Cooling Tube Associate at Tesla (Former Employee) –  freemont , caJune 16, 2018
It has been my experience when you allow people to use there talents and experience, having to leave a team you have to mature roll with the games..
Pros
i'm for a free meal if its what i want..
Cons
some time you may not geta break depending on the day, but always need one
temp job
Warehouse Asssociate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 15, 2018
This was a staffing company, did not really deal with them. The person I was dealing with was out of state so did not have much to do with them. They just got me the temporary job.
job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 13, 2018
showed up do your job get hired. move product to the warehouse and get material to the production floor. for daily operation of lines and fell out paperwork when necessary,
Pros
get off work
Cons
unpaid holidays
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAJune 13, 2018
When they don’t have work they don’t answer the phone I been with them for 6 months and have not work yet are call to work don’t go. No work and it be one person in the office.
Pros
Non
Cons
No work
low pay
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 7, 2018
This job is for young boys that had me work in a warehouse and we were package weigh loss products and my feet were hurting and they messed up on my check alot
Alright
Corporate Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 6, 2018
This is an alright place to work, pretty good overall. I would recommend this place to a friend. Although i did have some problems with payroll i will still work with and though advantage. This is a staffing agency by the way.