Advantage Resourcing North America Employee Reviews

Great People make for a great company!
Director of Sales Eastern Business Unit (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2018
I loved the people I worked with. It is great when everyone is working for the same goal. When you put the right people in place and let them do their jobs great things can happen.
Niko inc
Commercial Sewer (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LASeptember 18, 2018
Was a great place to work. We each got a project and worked it from tearing it apart to sewing back together. If we had a question about the sewing, we could go to another person,
Pros
air conditioning
Cons
Laid off
no good benefits, awards from client, free lunches, entertainment
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 13, 2018
talking to customers all day on the phone, I learned some skills from peers who had been their a longer period of time. Some people in management were very perturbed with their job. It was a very upbeat environment. The hardest part was not getting a sale, after investing much time with client. The most enjoyable was getting commission from the sales.
Pros
free lunches, astros tickets, going to see Jason Aldean at the rodeo. Being awarded for top sales.
Cons
Not being able to get in touch with clients.
As an employee of Advantage Resourcing
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Strategic Accounts (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 10, 2018
I had a good experience working for Advantage Resourcing. The company allowed me to work remotely from home which I really liked. Good Management from the top down.
I loved working here
AT&T Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2018
great company to work for. they are flexible and understanding. fun environment, the better you work the better the perks. really would go back if I could
Pros
salary and commission plus incentives
Cons
short breaks
Company doesn't offer advancement and management doesn't trust it's employees enjoy's mircro-managmet
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 4, 2018
Advantage Resourcing started out as a pretty good company. However leadership has no trust in the team. And feels that employees should be micro-managed. No advancement opportunities. Also no training or tools to make you successful at your job.
Pros
work from home one day of the week every other week
Cons
micro-management, poor leadership
Awesome support staff.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  CAAugust 26, 2018
Staff is really good in looking for the right tech for the job then asks techs they want to take the specific job. If there are concerns and questions, the staff surely are there to help making it easier to complete the job.
Temp service
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Hammond, LAAugust 23, 2018
It's just a temp service... Jobs do come around but they can last as long as 5 days. They also might take a while to find you another job. Your resume must be on point.
temp agency
Pegatron Computer Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, INAugust 20, 2018
my time at this temp agency has left a sour taste of all temp jobs. you forfeit rights to raises, bonuses, and paid time off. you do not get vacation days
I enjoyed the atmosphere and the people that I worked with.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAAugust 19, 2018
The hardest part while working at Iberia Bank as a temp for Advantage was all the filing to do first thing in the morning. There were seven or so of us filing and it would take 2-3 hours. The thing I enjoyed the most about working there is the data entry.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
Filing
Flexible Employment
Data Entry Specialist, Access Information (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAAugust 19, 2018
Advantage Resourcing is a Temp. Employment Agency.
They are very flexible and go above and beyond to find you a job that is right for you and that you are right for.
Pros
Flexible with employee needs.
Cons
Pay. Healthcare, Benefits
Love this spot
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAAugust 17, 2018
Once you get your foot in the door here you are in there. It takes some time to get set up and the initial front ladies are never very friendly but once past that stage the possibilities are endless. They will work you and as long as you do your part you will keep working even if they have to keep you on temp jobs.
Its was a job
Document Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 7, 2018
In was a staffing company that treated me better than my last one. Just wished the position paid more. Hours were great , the dress code was not. The position should be casual since we didn't interact with any corporate people.
Pros
Hours were good
Cons
Wage was low and dress code
Long Hours
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 7, 2018
You are required to work 7:30am - 5:30pm.. The company claims that we are compensated for these extra hours. However, i make almost exactly the same that I made with another company almost 6 years ago with fewer hours. The hours are very long, causing an imbalance in work/home.
Pros
Company name has good reputation
Cons
long hours, no promotions
Review on Advantage Resources lack of follow up for their employees
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 28, 2018
Advantage Resources was pretty much like most temp services. I feel that after being there for four years that a follow to the site I was working on should have requested that I am reviewed for permanent employment.

I was hired to fill an Administrative Assistance position and remained in that role for four years and was never offered permanent employment. I felt that Advantage Resources did not do enough follow up as to why I haven't been offered permanent employment after so many years.
I really enjoyed working with the company
Receptionist-Part time (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 26, 2018
The office culture was amazing. The perfect place for a part time job. Friendly people, nice environment and office. Most effective and fun able place for a job.
Spectacular atmosphere in IT
Team Lead, IT Service Desk (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAJuly 25, 2018
There was definitely a learn and participate as much as you want attitude with direct managers. We were encouraged to utilize every possible resource to expand horizons and move on.
work
Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LAJuly 20, 2018
they try and keep you steady with work as much as they can. you never know though from day to day where you might be working you get lucky and stay on a job for a while
Unprofessional environment
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  9700 BissonnetJuly 19, 2018
Advantage Staffing is a great place to gain work experience but not a great place to make a career out of. Management is very poor. They lack knowledge of the systems. there are always problems with payroll and commission. Very unprofessional environment they play loud music and dancing while working. Customer's can hear the music on the phone and the representatives are talking across the floor to each other loud and the customer 's can hear everything from curse words and conversations while on the phone. The management team is unprofessional and unfair they have their favorites and act like employees instead of managers as well as sleeping with agents.
Pros
Paid weekly, full time job
Cons
Mangers, system error, payroll, commission, favoritism, lack of training
Great Opportunities
Major Capital Projects Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJuly 13, 2018
I had the pleasure of working with the best team I ever had when placed with this company. The place of business that I was contracted for had a very well structured team full of team players and I have yet to work with a team like this one since.
Advantage provides great opportunities and I highly recommend them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing North America. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.0Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

1.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight