Advantage Solutions
Happiness rating is 65 out of 100

Advantage Solutions Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
I have worked for Advantage in past for 4 years and loved it until they hired a new supervisor that made everyone's life mixable and everyone left. I have again worked for them for 3 years and loved it until they hired a new supervisor and the turnover is constant. With Covid and as we the merchandisers have been out working since day 1, my supervisor never went out in the field for almost 4 months and had conference call with us that were working and blasted us for not doing our jobs and our numbers suck and we weren't getting raises.
Pros
If you have a good leader
Cons
micro managed
I liked working for the company. Everything that was needed was there when I arrived. I have covered everything that is needed. Good company to work
Pros
Not stressful.
Cons
Short lunch hour.
Management should at the various location and adjust the hour rate to meet a fair hourly wage. This is why I think the company do not keep the people
you are auditing displays for accuracy and presentation, selling new displays for moving product. ensuring on shelf availability of products in the stores to maximize sales. The company believes in work/life balance and we don't work weekends or holidays. They prefer we end our day around 5 or 6 at the latest, depending on what time we started. You can start early to leave early.
Pros
work / life balance
Cons
the pay could be higher for all the wear we put on our vehicles.
I began working at Advantage to gain experience with product and sales for technology in multiple sales channels. Advantage is the marketing arm for Unilever and manages the distribution through Walmart, Target and other retail stores. It is a great way to get experience in the Product Management arena
Pros
Many locations
Cons
Short breaks
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Promised pay raises. Worked with them over 1 year. Lies to employees. Nice to meet good customers, however Company t does NOT Truly VALUE their employees.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Steady pay increases
Management is relaxed but the hours keep getting cut from company. There is a vast variety of personalities which is enjoyable. We offer samples of foods/drinks/other to members at BJ's Wholesale.
Advantage sales and marketing proved too be an amazing company that I felt privileged to be apart of for the time that I was there. I gained knowledge in merchandising, organization skills,and communication. My superiors were very open too me and made sure that my training was very thorough.