Advantage Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Advantage Staffing
wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXAugust 14, 2018
Poor communication with staff and employer. The 3rd party company never get the information they need o. Time it's always last minute. And the worker is always last to know
Lied to about job
"Desktop support" (Former Employee) –  Tampa flApril 21, 2018
Job that I was given did not match the description, as I started to shack branches for answer my contacts stopped responding. Leaving me in a job completely about manual labor when it was supposed to be an it position. During my time there I did no IT work.
Cons
Bad management, bad comminacation.
Official response from Advantage Staffing Solutions
April 24, 2018

At Advantage we do our best to match great talent with challenging and leading edge tech jobs. This project required PC tech’s to support an organization expanding into new office space. The first 2 weeks of this project required the desktop support tech’s to unbox and setup PC’s before moving into the next stage of the assignment of providing tech support. After constant communication with this employee and the client it was determined that this project wasn’t a good match.

jobs changes, never gets boring, the employees treat you like family
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 16, 2017
From the moment I walked in, employees were eager to help and make me feel more comfortable..always gave ideas and tips to make the job easier. If I had a problem managers and employees alike were more than happy to help.
The average job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 16, 2017
Bouncing around to different warehouses, and companies trying to fill a need. Pay is lousy but guaranteed a job quick. Your assignments end quickly but if you follow the staffing agencies rules you will keep finding work. As long as you know your getting into this, its really not that bad. Great to test the waters of what you might want to do, however I asked for computer type jobs and they just threw me in as a warehouse guy. Fine by me but not what I was hoping for. If you miss a day there is a good chance you will be canned, 2-3 and its a guarantee. You might also be doing work that no one else wants to do, prepare for that.
Pros
Good Staff, decent hours, always a job
Cons
Pay is bad, companies dont care about you, job hoping ALOT
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 2, 2017
Good job good pay they also have good hours and a calm work environment , I loved the way they operate with the three breaks two fifteen minutes and one thirty
Great at finding various position that worka for you
Depended on assignment (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 24, 2016
Great. They help you find a job in a fast and effictive maner. You work a variety of jobs allowing you to be versitile in work skills.
good place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2016
its a great place to get some foundation and lean how to function in an office environment. I enjoy the culture of the work place no day is dull.
Yes very productive
Temp Job (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSDecember 1, 2016
I love working with them they loved working with me.Good pay nice friendly people.lovely buildings to work in always make u comfortable.
Pros
Yes fed us free
Cons
Nice 30 min breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Advantage Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location