Advantage Staffing Employee Reviews

One of my most cherished companies
Interpersonal Relationships (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 13, 2018
Greatest palce to work at the time i was i need. The staff was most freindly. traeted you with the most respect ever deserved. Bonuses every 4 months as deaerved.
Pros
great Company
Cons
quite place, very kind co-workers, nice enviroment
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Westfield, MAApril 30, 2018
i worked overnights and sometimes evenings. our shifts were 8 hour shifts so i worked from 12am to 8am or 4pm to 12am. we did rounds inside and outside of the property. our job was to check for gas smells, broke windows or lights, make sure no one was disrupting the properties.
Pros
easy shifts
Cons
dealing with drunks on the weekends
help you to find a job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAApril 9, 2018
you worked for a company as a temp.most of the time you could get hired on full time but not Harley I Learned nothing from Management the hardest part of the job was not getting benefits
Great way to build experience
Chef/Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 8, 2018
I continued to work for a staffing agency because I liked the fast paced environment and having the chance to broaden my serving/bartending/managerial skills. The hardest part of the job was always having to wait for a phone, no set schedule, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with a great variety of people.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
No benefits
Pleasant personnel.
Rental Manager & Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 31, 2018
Is a placement agency for employment never had any problems with the agency. Very nice and outgoing staff that were always willing to help meet the needs of both the employer and employee.
Pros
Very professional and responsible agency.
productive and a stressful work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 28, 2018
Advantage Staffing is a great place to gain work experience but not a great place to make a career out of. Management is very poor a lot of the managers lack knowledge of the systems. there are constant problems with payroll and commission.
Pretty cool place to work
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAMarch 27, 2018
They fought me work within a couple days. Paid me good and on time, every time. I had no problems there. I'd work for them again if I had to. I worked warehouse jobs and they have many
Not the Best Experience
Recruiting Coordinator - In-House Temp (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAMarch 19, 2018
they have a less than qualified manager who always had a bad attitude with the employers as well as the employees. Does not try to place people in the right job for them. more places people where they need them so they can make money.
decent
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIMarch 7, 2018
this company did not provide any benefit or sufficient wages. All though did provide for field employees to work in all possible venues where assistance was required in every professional setting.
Cons
no benefits, insufficient income.
Warehouse work
Green tire evac (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKMarch 7, 2018
Okay at times just long hours and never really get used to shift changes. Overall it was a good place to make money but really no freedom to spend time with family and kids
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours and rotating schedule
Good Temp Agency
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTMarch 7, 2018
This agency was a great temp service always had an assignment to send me on. I was sent out to a variety of different types of jobs so I learned new thins along the way.
productive, fun, and fair
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAFebruary 27, 2018
I enjoyed working at Advantage Staffing and it was a great company. They treated me fairly and very nice. They found great jobs for me and made me feel very welcome.
Fun
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSFebruary 20, 2018
Work day was fun it was a temp service. I was at apartment complex with the company, so I was never around the staff at temp service. The most enjoyable part was they kept me work.
Average
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTFebruary 19, 2018
It's a normal average everyday type of job; but it's necessary to provide security on the premises at all times because employees tend to start drama with new coming temp employees.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
15min paid break
Fun and enjoyable with friendly co-workers
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2018
A typical day on the job would be preparing for incoming phone calls. Learning about new techniques that are needed for the day along with knowing the system. The hardest part about getting the customer a sale or to flip to a new plan. Everyone was a helping hand no matter what your problem or question would be.
It's a good job.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Slidell, LAFebruary 12, 2018
I had a great time working for this company and they were understanding with working around your schedule in and out of the company. They were very family orientated.
It was alright
Temp (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MAFebruary 5, 2018
Even though Advantage Staffing found me a temporary job, the employee that was overseeing my arrangement was not very kind. She had a rude attitude which made being there very unpleasant. Besides that, they do find you a job, so it's not all bad.
Pros
Get a job easily
Cons
Rude employee
nice people to work for
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 26, 2018
I like workin there loading the trucks the day go by fast by time I go to lunch it be time to go home but you cant be late so if you leave at lunch be on time
good work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 23, 2018
great place to work enjoyed getting to know the staff and the people who they services. the hardest part was being in the warehouse without air in the summer
it's fine
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, INJanuary 19, 2018
Everything seems to be fine other than some of the jobs placed on has terrible hours. Another thing is that the temporary employees do not receive holiday pay until they have worked 1200 hours or 6 months with company.
Pros
jobs
Cons
no holiday pay until after 6 months