Advenir Living Employee Reviews

Featured review
Advenir Living selected this as a representative review
I'll be sad to leave
Community Manager - 216 Unit Community (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 30, 2018
I'm only leaving because of property sale, and no other opportunities in Dallas at the moment. Immediate supervisor is the best, a true leader that sets the example and promotes the 4 pillars of our company culture Love, Truthfulness, Kindness and Fairness in everything she does. Corporate listens, and values all staff. Honestly going to be very difficult to find another company that I love this much.
Love just about every aspect of my job
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 1, 2019
Advenir has been great to me since day 1. I have learned and grown in this field. I love how they have a company wide call once a month....you definitely know who your home office family is!
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Need a better bonus structure if you dont get shopped u get the min bonus.
Great Experience
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 19, 2019
You gain a lot of experience with dealing with angry customers, tough situations, and poorly executed company changes. If you can handle the stress, you can learn a lot about your role, how to keep a cool head when residents are yelling at you, how to work on your own, and how to only do what you can control. There will be a lot of events that happen that will totally be out of your control and you have to learn how to find different solutions to issues or solve problems that maybe shouldn't have been problems in the first place. My favorite part about the company though is how laid back management is and that you do get to meet the higher ups like the VP's and CEO's every now and again which makes it feel like a more family oriented company. The bonus structure seems a little off though and it is one reason why I am leaving the company. There is also limited room for growth though if you do not get on your managers good side and they can hold you back. Another reason why I am trying to leave. All in all though it is a good company for beginners like I used to be to get good experience so you can literally handle any property no matter how big or small because you will face almost any challenge in your role at Advenir.
Pros
laid back, support
Cons
no room for growth, poor bonus structure
Poor Management
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 25, 2018
pay is great but poor management and cheap. If you feel that the money is worth it then i would suggest. easy job no ability to progress but management is the worst possible!
Great place to work!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLOctober 11, 2018
I have been with the company for a year and I really enjoy the companies culture and the people I work with. Everyone is so nice and helpful and I love the team building and family mentality which is Advenir.
Pros
Good management, friendly and diverse co-workers, and great environment. Great team building activities! They match the 401k!
To far
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 13, 2018
Check open work orders and make ready board in One Site and delegate work to 5 employees , learned one site site software , management very professional
Pros
free lunches
Cons
expensive health care
Really enjoyed the staff and company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2017
It was tge most pleasant company i ever worked at with the most relaxing atmosphere. Could not ask for anything better at the moment. It was very organized and ran like a well oiled machine
Working at Advenir Living
Accounts Payable Specialist / Treasury (Former Employee) –  Adventura, FLSeptember 25, 2017
Once i get into work i will check my emails that i receive from all the Managers for each properties. I revise all the invoices and make sure they are input correctly, create vendors, verify all properties cash sheet. Communicate with the managers with any issues. We also have a Team Meeting everyday and speak about any issues and a weekly meeting for incoming projects.
Pros
Free lunches for our birthdays
Cons
No time to breath.
N/a
Maintenance director (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXAugust 1, 2017
When working whit advenir at town center is very good experience have excellent manner to help any problems you have and find a perfect solution to help employees
Pros
Excelente benefits
Cons
N/a
Great Environment
Accounts Payable Specialist / Treasury (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLJuly 20, 2017
Its a great place to work, But they want to much from you. I did learn a lot about property management I had to take care of 18 properties didn't have time to breath. I did love my coworkers they make my day!!!
Pros
They take everyone from the dept to lunch
Great company to work for
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 27, 2017
Good management company, policies and procedures in place to support on-site staff, family atmosphere, training given, promote from within, gorgeous properties.
Good Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 6, 2017
They were smart to jump into the condo conversion industry. They just waited a little too long to start so a few of their projects could have been sold out faster. The work environment was good, the task load was manageable and the pay was fair.
Efforts not appreciated.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 20, 2017
Management eliminates co-workers and make no immediate effort to replace them (2 months), rather expects remaining team members to make up for their lack of planning. 300-400 unit complexes require employees, not just demands.
Nice place to work
Advenir (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 20, 2016
I am still currently working here. It is a fun place to work my team and I get along very well. We have all worked together for years. I have trained many of my employees to go on and be assistant manager and Property Manager.
Pros
Working with the same employees for years
Cons
n/a
Great Company
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 17, 2016
Overall great company, with great benefits and good culture. However I don't feel property level management was handled properly when problems arose and was fairly disapointed in the HR
Worked for three years with Advenir Property Management
Grounds Keeper (Former Employee) –  Advenir at Saddle Rock, Aurora COJuly 30, 2016
I very much enjoyed my job as Grounds keeper. The only reason I left was complications caused by Social Security, stating I worked to many hours, which at times was necessary to help my employer
Pros
Over the top bonus
Cons
If you cant work alone or unsupervised, not a place for you
Productive place to work
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLOctober 3, 2013
I worked for this company 8 years but they move to a different location and the drive was too far away.
Pros
Bunos program and healthcare they offer
Cons
the driving distance to commute every day