Advenir Living Culture reviews

Featured review
Advenir Living selected this as a representative review
I'll be sad to leave
Community Manager - 216 Unit Community (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 30, 2018
I'm only leaving because of property sale, and no other opportunities in Dallas at the moment. Immediate supervisor is the best, a true leader that sets the example and promotes the 4 pillars of our company culture Love, Truthfulness, Kindness and Fairness in everything she does. Corporate listens, and values all staff. Honestly going to be very difficult to find another company that I love this much.
Great place to work!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLOctober 11, 2018
I have been with the company for a year and I really enjoy the companies culture and the people I work with. Everyone is so nice and helpful and I love the team building and family mentality which is Advenir.
Pros
Good management, friendly and diverse co-workers, and great environment. Great team building activities! They match the 401k!
Great Company
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 17, 2016
Overall great company, with great benefits and good culture. However I don't feel property level management was handled properly when problems arose and was fairly disapointed in the HR