Advent Global Solutions Employee Reviews

wide variety of opportunites
Home Service Specialist III/ Draw Administrator (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJuly 9, 2018
Loved working for Advant Global Solutions. Good pay while they open up doors so you can succeed professionally and personally. I would recommend the company to someone else.
Not a good place to work
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 13, 2018
Very unorganized, lack of communication, poor management, there is a promise for advancement but it is unlikely due to the structure of the company. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
the hardest part of the job
Industrial Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 6, 2018
The hardest part of the job is being a temporary employee and communicating with the unprofessional recruiters whom were based in India, hence a language barrier
Pros
nothing
Cons
low wages
Productive work environment
Process Support Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 28, 2018
Good job placement. Competitive pay rate.
Excellent temp to perm opportunity.. not as good on follow up after placenent . Would recommend to others as a contract placement service
Pros
Good pay scale
Cons
Poor follow up after placement
Not recommended
Customer Counter Associate (Current Employee) –  Commerce City, COMarch 3, 2018
Vague information, was called one day and told to not work anymore. Had to talk to supervisors for the company to relay to the supervisors at Advent that I still was employed there. My contract was signed on for the remainder of my time.
Cons
Supervisors barely speak english
Good Place To Work
coordinator helper (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 25, 2018
I worked at UPS for Advent. It was a relaxed and fun place to work. Everyone was friendly as well as helpful. Even the bosses got side by side and worked with employees.I got paid very well,and got paid every week,with no olding back.
A Good Contracting Company
Customer Service Representative/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2018
I enjoyed working for Advent Global Solutions. My account manager was very good at keeping me up to date on things and I never had a problem with my pay being on time. It was a very good experience.
Good people
VP Sales / Owner / Partner (Former Employee) –  Hamilton Square, NJJanuary 18, 2018
Good company and good people, very nice place to work, entrepreneurial atmosphere and promoted individual contributions. cared about customers and employees.
Fast paced environment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAJanuary 9, 2018
Loved the people and the job. Great company to work for. Needs to communicate more effectively with employees when problems arise. Ive told you all i experienced
Pros
Stressfree day
Cons
working outside in cold 4am
good place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 27, 2017
It was very nice to work and learn new things at work. Manager is always is open to new ideas and that enhanced performance of employees. worked with cross functional teams that enhanced me to learn more.
Good Co to work for.
Dell Certified Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2017
Good Co to work for. Supplied Job related training for position. Handled all record keeping between them and client company. I only left their employ to move out of state.
productive and fun workplace indeed
Customer Service / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTNovember 13, 2017
How to deal with the needs of different customers with various needs and personalities. Handling issues with grace and competence. Trouble shooting to solve problems.
Pros
helping customers
Good recruiting / contract job company
Conversion Lead (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJNovember 8, 2017
Paid on time, no issues or problems. Handled the interview process well and kept me updated with progress. Followed up with client and me occasionally to ensure things were going well. This was a contract at PVH in Bridgewater for a Workday conversion from Ceridian and Lawson.
Out of town Employer
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 3, 2017
It was difficult to understand the job assignment as it was listed as an administrative assistant but was not administrative work. I worked at UPS scanning parcels in trucks and handling light Human Resources tasks.
Pros
Hours of the job
Cons
Short term position
Typical temporary service agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 26, 2017
This could be a great company to work for; if it could consistently provide work. Sure, they send you on assignments that last months; but you could possibly wait 2-3 weeks for another one.
Pros
Will not get stuck in a rut
Cons
temporary agency
Teriffic
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 13, 2017
This was great opportunity for me; and I was offered the opportunity to work with a global organization during the holidays. I learned a lot and feel incredibly privileged to have worked with the best in the business.
Pros
Great Opprtunity
I think this is fraud
Medical Records Retrieval Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 20, 2017
I applied for a job listed by this company and was immediately contacted by several people, all from different company names. They wanted to collect my date of birth and social security number over the phone. They offered a really high pay rate but said that I would be working with Humana. I asked about a local office and received no answer.
great group of people to work with
Distribution Lead (Former Employee) –  Lathrop, CA 95330May 2, 2017
My typical day went very fast. I was in charge of getting the driver and trailer information for inbound and out bound contract drivers and forwarding it to dispatch. I worked with a wonderful group of people. My contract was for the holidays. I would love to do it again.
Pros
great pay
Cons
cold warehouse
Contracting company good work
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJanuary 25, 2017
I worked for them via a quick season assignment and they worked with me well due to such a short notice from client. The HR people worked hard to make sure the client was okay with such a needed turn around for their needs of a worker.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
No assgiment in my area
Great Company
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2017
Great Company to work for. I learned a lot of things working for them.I hope that I can continue to work for them and learn more things.