Advent Talent Group Employee Reviews

Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 20, 2018
This company thrives of a cut throat culture and tricks clients into a contract with outrageous prices. Or will use candidates and place them in positions that they don’t even like and are set up to fail. I had to leave because I value being ethical and left in 2018.
Cons
The CEO and leadership
An amazing company!!
Community Impact Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 3, 2017
I have had an AMAZING experience working with Advent Talent Group! All of their recruiters are so helpful and care about helping you find that perfect job... they coach on editing resumes, coaching for interviews, and anything else I needed. I have a personal relationship with my recruiter and feel like she really cares about helping me!
Open and Helpful
Temp (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 13, 2017
I was working from location to location. Each location had it own tasks and workload to completed. I learn more of data entry, data center, and PCs repair.
Excellent Staff
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNDecember 20, 2016
Their staff may seem small but they are amazing and are always there to assist with whatever you need help with. They are also always checking to see how you are doing too.
Pros
spur of the moment lunches
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advent Talent Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Advent Talent Group Reviews by Location