The pre-recorded interview questions were:
1. Tell me about yourself, your past work experience, and why you are interested in adventist.
2. What professional learning experiences do you want to take advantage of?
3. What does compassion mean to you?
4. Why you are interested in this position?
5. Was there something you did (multi-task)? How do you priortize that work? How do you handle in stressful situations?
6. Describe a situation you made someone comfortable in an uncomfortable situation?
7. Describe a situation where you advocate for a patient or intervene for a co worker?
Their health benefits are very expensive unless you are a full time employee half my wages goes towards benefits
Yes, it's always possible to redeem yourself. I am confident in my nursing skills and my critical thinking capabilities that will help build my confidence for future interview
About 2 months
Depending when you take your state test and send everything in.
Was initially Meditech and EMR then was switched over to Epic on 10/31/2016.
I feel that Adventist Health will no longer be Adventist Health. I have a feeling that they are going to be bought out or file bankruptcy
Realize that there are two companies leading employees towards a somewhat common goal - Adventist Health and its DEEP and BROAD partnership with Cerner Corporation. That employees are NOT exactly unified in their daily activities.
Unsure of salary, about $20.00 per hour
Not a well run company