The pre-recorded interview questions were:
1. Tell me about yourself, your past work experience, and why you are interested in adventist.
2. What professional learning experiences do you want to take advantage of?
3. What does compassion mean to you?
4. Why you are interested in this position?
5. Was there something you did (multi-task)? How do you priortize that work? How do you handle in stressful situations?
6. Describe a situation you made someone comfortable in an uncomfortable situation?
7. Describe a situation where you advocate for a patient or intervene for a co worker?
Their health benefits are very expensive unless you are a full time employee half my wages goes towards benefits
Yes, it's always possible to redeem yourself. I am confident in my nursing skills and my critical thinking capabilities that will help build my confidence for future interview
About 2 months
Depending when you take your state test and send everything in.
Needs serious work and they will keep going downhill until they fire all of their management and find some quality workers.
This company does Six Sigma practices. I would get rid of that. They should invest in staffing the departments adequately instead of rolling the dice with people's health and being understaffed. The bean counters don't factor in staff illnesses, disability and vacations, so they are often understaffed.
Was initially Meditech and EMR then was switched over to Epic on 10/31/2016.
They dont hire people with vices
Unsure of salary, about $20.00 per hour