The pre-recorded interview questions were:
1. Tell me about yourself, your past work experience, and why you are interested in adventist.
2. What professional learning experiences do you want to take advantage of?
3. What does compassion mean to you?
4. Why you are interested in this position?
5. Was there something you did (multi-task)? How do you priortize that work? How do you handle in stressful situations?
6. Describe a situation you made someone comfortable in an uncomfortable situation?
7. Describe a situation where you advocate for a patient or intervene for a co worker?
What motivate me to nursing
Answered - RN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) - Takoma Park, MD
Why do you want to work here? What expeience do you have? Remember I applied for work there 30 yrs ago.
Answered - RN (Former Employee) - Brunswick, ME
What made me become a CNA
Answered - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) - Sonora, CA
Questions as to how you respond to a fast pace environment. How do you respond when supervision is minimal? What did you like most and least about your previous job?
Answered - Identity Services Analyst (Current Employee) - Roseville, CA
Do I believe in R.I.S.E.S?
How well do I work with others?
Answered - PCT (Former Employee) - Takoma Park, MD
Past experiences, education, plans/goals for future.
Answered - Registered Nurse-Postpartum (Current Employee) - Takoma Park, MD
If you have any hospital experience at all please emphasize on that experience. If not mention that you are fast learner and that you are willing to grow as a pharmacy technician. Be friendly, humble but confident.
Answered - Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) - Takoma Park, MD