Advics Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Productive, fast paced, and competitive work environment
combination line operator (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMarch 2, 2019
The job is only as hard as you make it, but however it was very fast paced and competitive. The management would go out of their way to make sure that you had the best necessities that you needed to fully fulfill your job.
It is fun and fast paced
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, OHDecember 18, 2018
Typical day at work starts with work division. every two hours work structure is change. It means you don't have heavy work for 8 hours. So, some hours light, moderate and little bit hard.
N/a
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, OHOctober 28, 2018
It is a good job to have if you like working overtime. You can pretty much make your own hours, as long as the automotive industry is doing well. It is very hot in there during the summer.
Terrible place to work
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Terre HauteSeptember 20, 2018
Worked here for seven months as a temp before I quit right before they were going to ask me to be permanent. Management was ok, just stressful. I supplied inventory for two production lines and never sat down. Feet bleed and had blisters on blisters as was on the run most of my third shift.
Never knew if had to work overtime till 30 minutes before, and then didn't know if it was going to be for 30 minutes more or 3 hours more.
Ok
Machine operator for EPB (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, OHSeptember 2, 2018
It was a good experience surrounded by people who wanted to work hard and make money. People always was willing to show you how to do the job and do it well.
Falling apart
Operator II (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, OHAugust 30, 2018
Just an unorganized company with the worst start times and pay you could ask for. Mandatory overtime is very frustrating especially when you have a family.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Poor management, hours, pay, overtime
too much favoritism
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, OHAugust 28, 2018
it is not a bad place to work, but there is too much favoritism in the promotion process. There have been instances where the favorite got promoted over the most qualified applicant. If you like overtime there is definitely opportunities to work all you can handle
Pros
overtime benefits pay
Cons
favoritism
Do not work here
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INAugust 27, 2018
This was a terrible factory job. Terrible hours and overtime and the building is not heated or cooled. You stand at the same spot all day for 12 hours or more and do not obtain the chance to even learn something new. A lot of sketchy people are also employed here.
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INAugust 17, 2018
I really enjoy working for this company. There seems to be a lot of room for advancement. Great benefits and a good group of individuals. Very helpful if any problems occur be it personal or job related.
About the same as any other place
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, OHAugust 11, 2018
It is a good place to work for a while, then you realize the "competitive pay scale" is solely based on an agreement with the few surrounding companies in the area. If you fan out your search for similar jobs in other areas you will find they pay, on average, $3 more hourly. Raises from your start date up until your 18 months are fantastic, but after that you get nothing unless you have quality circles and suggestion, which you never have time for. Its a shame to find out your pay rate, after working yourself into exhaustion and harder than most of your team members, is the same as the Lazy Suzanne whom does nothing. The benefits package is unbeatable and they do great 401k match.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Bad hours and low ball pay
my experience
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INAugust 2, 2018
management was okay. scheduling was decent. pay was reasonable. I enjoyed my job with this company. I wish they would have seen my talent and potential to move up in the company.
Very busy
Operator/Machinist (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, OHJuly 20, 2018
They have good benefits and co-workers are good to work with. They have heavy overtime so not much for balance in life style. Would like to get off at a nice time
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No sick days
Senior Assembly/Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, OHJuly 11, 2018
Great culture and team. Strong support system in place to maintain organization and production. Technology development and lean principles enable strong continuous improvement.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Few advancement opportunities
I hated to leave.
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJune 24, 2018
I started out at advics as a temp to hire. In 2013. I was hired full-time after 8 months of perfect attendance. After 2 years I advance to a floater which is one step under a team lead. And another year later I rose to a team leader, being the only female to accomplish thisin my department. When I came back from maternity leave which they worked with me greatly on my request. I work for 6 months and decided it was best to stay home with my son. I also got to travel for the company whenever we had a customer issue. That was definitely my favorite part being able to go to our customers and see how things worked and how our little brake became a car.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Hours
Production worker. This place is more concerned about quantity of parts produced rather than the quality of the parts.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJune 24, 2018
The hours fluctuate. Never know when your getting off of your shift and its mandatory weekends which you usually are told at the last minute that you have to work the following Saturday. This Company is focused on the quanity of parts being produced on the assembly lines rather than focusing on the quality of the parts being made.
Pros
The benefits are good
Cons
You end up feeling like your entire life is spent here.
A job if your just looking for a job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJune 17, 2018
Good for first job experience kind of decent bonuses great work hour's weekly pay 401k most holidays off very dirty work place its an okay environment
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Short breaks
Fast paced assembly
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJune 3, 2018
Easy going but strict management, you are expected to stretch and get started with your day within 15 mins of bell. Overtime maybe expected. Expected to reach time trials
Productive and fun place to work
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, OHMay 14, 2018
A typical day at work would be to troubleshoot bad data and find ways to improve the process so it would be easier to find or fix the out of print data. Coworkers are friendly and good teamwork through out. The hardest part of the job is finding new and different ways to inspect a part.
Very stressful work place
Combination line (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMarch 16, 2018
I learned that if you don't work smart that you'll eventually play yourself out. We were tasked to make a certain number of break pads for ensure qualified parts. The hardest part of the job was being able to work hard labor for 12 hrs with minimal breaks.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
Short breaks, point system, management
Hard to move up
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, InMarch 8, 2018
Its not a bad place to work but unless your in the click its hard to move up. got some great ppl working there and some not so great esp in the mangament postion
benefits
Cons
Pay and advancement