Advics

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

supervisorbreakhourbenefitpaylotplacehard

Fun

Good place recommended by friends going to see how it goes says it has good benefits and good pay . Many people have said it's a good environment to work at

Standard factory work, long hours, strict rules

Standard factory work, long hours, strict rules. I worked e-coat which was running parts through an oven essentially so it was hot. Pay wasn't bad but could be better

Advics insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Good benefits and insursnce.

This is most toxic place I've ever worked in my life. I've witnessed a supervisor go up to an assembly line and scream at a lead in front of other employees. First of all that is totally unprofessional and uncalled for. When you have an issue with someone you should pull them from the area and talk to them in private. I loved my co workers but hated the environment. It is very stressful and not worth the money. I would not recommend anyone work here.

Pros

Good health insurance and benefits.

Cons

Too many to list

Good place to start.

A good place to get a start in manufacturing. Most people there were friendly and easy to work with. Rotating 12 hour shift wasn't bad either and usually get all the overtime you volunteer for. 8 hour shift and E shift were drafted for way too much overtime.

Pros

Benefits, coworkers

Cons

Pay was too low compared to other places.

Lots of breaks.

Nice people and long hours with a change in hours from week to week. The work hours varies from week to week. You will be sore at the end of the day. I ate lots of ibuprophen every day but had a job!

Pros

Lots of breaks

Cons

12 hour shifts

The over time

This job takes a toll on your life/ work balance. Most weeks I am drafted to work 70+ hours. The management isn't always so supportive. The pay is okay though.

Great break room

A great place to work, got a long with managers, and co workers. I learned how to be quicker and neater by doing working here. I learned how to drive the fork lift better. The most hardest part of the job is having a family with the type of hours I had. Most enjoyable part was the pay, and knowing I know how to do the job well.

Pros

Breaks, pay, weekends off, can do overtime

Cons

Hours

Machine operator

I spent 6 years with this company. 5 were awesome. Last was very bad due to poor management and their decisions. Good pay, great benefits. Awesome coworkers, until they were fired. Their head HR has a personality to fire everyone, unless you bow down to her. They let a lot of great workers go.

Pros

Paid lunch, benefits

Cons

Not enough pay for the amount of physical labor and work involved

Advics is a non personable manufacturing company with a poor work environment. Does not value the employees. Poor safety guidelines. Inappropriate and vulgar language from management and employees.

benefits

Cons

everything else

Productive work place

Advics is a good place to work with great insurance and benefits. There is plenty of overtime available and opportunities for advancement in employment. Raises every couple months and holiday pay.

Pros

Different caterers come for lunch

Cons

Sometimes mandatory overtime.

Downhill spiral

Advics seems to constantly be on a downhill spiral. They always tell us at communication meetings that we’re not making a profit as a company and always letting bad parts pass to our clients resulting in lower gain shares. Yet despite this fact the have became more lenient about passing bad parts and allowing defects that they deem minute. Team lead jobs / supvisor positions are passed around to those who already have these titles so if you work in a disired area you’ll have team leads / supervisors that know less than you coming from BFE that are handed these positions with little to no experience in that phase.

Benefits

Cons

Hours 5am start time low pay ranges

Do not work here

Management does not care about its employees at all. Favortism is rampant. If you are not friends with the supervisors you will not even be considered for a promotion. They will promote their friends over qualified employees. Lazy employees are praised while hard working employees are scolded for not working hard enough. You would be best to do yourself a favor and move along to the next opportunity, Advics is not worth it.

Pros

Cons

Absolutely everything about this job.

Great place to work but too many hours of over-time

If you are superhuman, have no family or life and can work countless hours a week then this is the job for you! Great pay and great raises! Supervisors are friendly and the company cares about your well being supposedly but you don't ever have time to recover muscles from the strenuous labor. I ended up with tendinitis.

Pros

Good atmosphere to work in

Cons

Short breaks and not a well balanced work/ family life.

Depends

The Japanese are not to easy to work for. There methods are odd. Don't listen to compromise well. Don't like to pay high. They don't believe in alot of family time.

Pros

Health insurance

Cons

5 am start time. Love working 12 hour shifts

An overhaul is critical

Everyone from department Leads to HR make up the rules as they go. The online handbook is rarely used. If you have any issues with pay or time off, it's complete chaos. Everything in the ONLINE handbook is difficult to access and updated so frequently you can't keep track.

Benefits

Cons

Management and HR are clowns

Don't do it!!!!You'll be so sorry!!

I've been at Advics several years and I'm sorry to say how bad it's become. HR pretends to give a s*@#. There are no decent raises anymore, No cost of living raises in years! YOU ARE MADE TO WORK 12 hours shifts up to 6 days a week. When you finally are so exhausted from all the hours and people snapping at each other from all the hours and you call in your rewarded with a point against you, and giving nothing for all the extra hours you've put in!!! Supervisors that show favoritism. When you report it your the one that ends up being punished in way. STAY AWAY FROM ADVIVS!!

A very fast paced and repetitive place to work with great benefits and good pay.

Work conditions are good, with good pay, great benefits, and overall a good place to work. It can be fast paced and stressful at times when filling large orders and the repetitive actions can be tiring.

slow morning fast noon slow evening

Productive fun some days some days supervisor seems to be pressured so he pressures his worker even when theres nothing more to put out not enough positive energy and uplifting your workers,but I did pick up a skill that may help me along in other jobs ,break and bonus dinners are enjoyable and show a sign of appreciation and really some good ppl that work there easy to talk to .

Pros

Bonus christmas dinner, giveaways etc

Cons

short breaks out 12hrs three 15mins and 1 20min lunch

Good Experience

I enjoyed my time there. The benefits and pay were great. Management could have been better but it is a great company to work for. I would definitely go back.

No home life, madantory OT, HR does nothing to help you

You work a lot. It is good pay and benefits but it's basically like being in high school all over again. Got a lot of favoritism. You won't move up in the company unless your an a kisser or if you play the race card or your foreign. A lot of snitches. Lots of bs.. Not enough to stay

Pros

Pay, benefits

Cons

Home life, rude management, uncaring HR Reps

Great place to work. Low impact on body

My area got 4 15min breaks and a 30min lunch. Every two hours you got a break and your feet really get a chance to rest. Definitely recommend it to my friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits