Advisors Excel Employee Reviews

Fast-paced
Life Internal Marketer & Case Management (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSMarch 3, 2019
A fast-paced environment where I have learned extensive product knowledge and developed business relationships with Financial industry leaders in Annuities and Life insurance.

I enjoyed coaching Advisers new to life insurance to the added bonuses of being able to offer alternatives to there client's portfolio. To be able to review current policy and provide case design to enhance peoples lives is a rewarding position.
Pros
Learning from industry leaders
Cons
It can be a challenge to keep up with product changes and when cap rates decrease.
Best place to work in Topeka
Annuity Sales and Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSNovember 20, 2018
AE helped prepare me for the world ahead, and demonstrated to me what excellent in business looks like. Anyone with the opportunity should consider working for Advisors Excel.
N/a
Assistant Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSMarch 29, 2018
This simply wasn't the place for me... The training was sporadic, my manager is maybe the worst version of a leader I have ever experience & I hated my job 6 weeks into the job.
A great place to work
Video Producer (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 26, 2017
Advisors Excel is a great place to work, especially coming right out of college. The people there are super friendly. They know there needs to be a work/life balance and they are great with that.
Pros
Great benefits, incredible culture, great work with the community
Cons
I didn't feel that I was using my full potential