AE3 Partners

Working at AE3 Partners: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Fun, Diverse Company

I've worked remotely for AE3 for more than 6 months now and I've had a really positive experience. Management is really innovative and is always focusing on how to improve the company and make things easier/more productive for employees. We do lots of fun activities like virtual happy hours, lunches, and weekly meetings to catch up with everyone. One of the things I like the most is how much the company focuses on diversity and hires a wide variety of people. I've found that our team members all have a unique perspective and can bring something different to the table. Everyone is also very passionate about their work so that makes the work a lot more exciting because everyone is trying to make a positive impact.

great place to work

great place to work, they supply you with the tools to succeed. quiet environment, flexible schedule, room to grow. commuter benefits is a plus to ride into the office. multiple offices.

Pros

great place to work

Cons

Covid -19

AE3 Partners insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fast paced environment, excellent people, great clients

This was a great place to grow and learn. The staff are top notch, and management backs their people 110%. One area for improvement would be more coordination of strategy, and more input from staff on the ground to help improve procedures and best practices.

Pros

Relaxed environment, intelligent and hard working team.

Excellent architerual firm that was a pleasure to work for.

I worked for AE3 Partners for about 2 years. During that time I received great support from the owners. It is a small and close knit firm that regularly has social events for the employees. I also had many private dinners with the owners. I highly recommend the firm.

Pros

Good benifits, close-knit, many free dinners at social events.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AE3 Partners?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AE3 Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

AE3 Partners Reviews by Location

Learn about AE3 Partners in popular locations

• AE3 Partners
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?