AEDD

AEDD Employee Reviews

United States19 reviews
under paid
AEDD does not pay waiver staff the money it requires to deal with some of these clients. DCS set unrealistic goals for the clients. There is very few opportunities for growth with this company. Waiver staff does not earn any leave time or vacation time.
It is my pleasure to work at AEDD.
AEDD is a place to form relationships with the developmentally disabled. You are not confined to the walls of a building; you are able to provide service to the disabled community through many different community avenues.
If you love children, this is a great job for you.
When I worked for this company, I was a van driver. I come in in the morning to go pick the children up, I went back to my real job and worked, then I go back in the evening to take the children home. It was a very refreshing job. They also offer full-time positions as teachers, teachers helpers, and many more positions.
Fun place to work with mental health
The consumers are wonderful, I wouldn't trade them for nothing in the world. A good place for experience with working with Mental Health. The hardest part of the job is to see a consumer pass away.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
twenty-four/seven on call
Loved tbe kids.management was to upidie for the business. More woried about money then the appearance.
I loved working with the kids the employees was alright. A lot of gossiping and messiness. Need more men to balance out the work environment..........
Pros
Kids
Cons
Pay
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Aedd
Historical learning institute for children with special needs. I learned more about children with special needs and l loved working with children. Management was amazing.
Small and friendly
I enjoy working there just ready for a change. The work it self is great experience and the people are friendly. I desire a little more for my career.
Pros
Flexability
Aedd
I truly enjoy my position at AEDD, that's because I have an understanding boss, she's determined, driven, and loves what she does. the pay isn't great.
Cons
expensive insurance, low pay.
Fun
Its a great place to work if you love working with children. The hours as a driver are not that great, but if you are in need of a flexible schedule this is the job for you.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Hours/pay
busy days
loved everyone everyone happy the kids sometimes cried but they got over it. Sometime me and the parents kids did not see eye to eye. The job place would not do nothing about these parents cursing the worker out or threating us. But I still loved my job just to see the kids smile on there faces was enough joy.
Pros
loving kids
Cons
crying kids
So far it has been a great place to work and I like the flexible hours and the clients are a pleasure to work with. Over time is available and the staff works with you.
ok
I don't have much to say it was a ok job you can work overtime this job can be stressful at time but they will wprk with ypur hours its a ok place to work
starter job
its a good job just need alot of improvment. treat staff equally and have respect for your staff. the pay need to be increase a whole lot
Fun and laid back
Overall a good place to work and have steady work. Coordinators are good at finding you work and working with you with whatever you need.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
pay depending on client
review
I enjoy working there just ready to spread my wings.. the work it self is great experience and the supervisors are great. a typical day at work s super busy.
really laid back. sometimes labor intensive
the environment at the houses i work in is really quiet since i work the graveyard shift. a few patients have incidents every now and then but it's nothing too extreme.
Lack of communication
Too many employees have rude attitudes along with employees with children whom attend at at the preschool starts drama. You have to rode vans and drop kids off which make your work schedule longer with no overtime. Front desk lady is super rude and stuck up.
Pros
Cons
work hours basically 7am to 6pm, low pay
Flexable work schedule depending on clients needs
-Easy work days and flexable schedule with my particular client.
- I found that the management was very unprofessional

-Management is extremely hard to contact. E-mail is the best way

-Be sure to keep copies of all documentation.
Very fast paced environment,must be excellent at multi-tasking
During this time at A.E.D.D, it was a little different. The job required mainly the same skill set. You have to be organized and have good interpersonal skills. I trained , hired and supervised staff. I would update client services for monthly and annual needs. I worked side by side with other co-workers to develop goals and implement.
Pros
flexibility in hours, traveling in state
Cons
on call, all the time.