AEG Worldwide Employee Reviews

It is a mangeable place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 17, 2018
It is a mangeable place to work.It a very tought theme during the events.You make a enough Money during the season .it would be very good as a first security job.
Pros
You make a enough Money during the season .
Cons
It a very tought theme during the events.
Needs a company upgrade inside and out
(Part-Time) Event Operations (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 6, 2018
A typical day at work - Consists some slow some fast. I learned a lot. One of the pros of working there. Management - I can't say the same. They abuse their power at all costs. Show no equal respect to everyone, only shows favoritism to people who suck up to them. Workplace culture - There mission is good, but has never been good about sticking by it. The Hardest part of the job - Motivated to come into work. Most enjoyable part job - Performers/Events.
Pros
Performers/Events
Cons
Lack of Respect, Management
Fun and always interesting
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 31, 2017
Love it wish i didnt have too move you meet different people everyday you see a lot of different celebrity and athletes you work side by side with some of the best people
Long hours, poor management
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2017
Management is not held accountable for their work. Everyone wears too many hats and there is no work life balance. Be prepared for no trust, transparency or accountability. There are no workflows, policies or procedures set in place for employees to follow or execute work.
Pros
Free lunches, discounted items
Cons
no work/life balance, poor management
Lacking management direction
Design Consultant (Current Employee) –  Downtown Los AngelesApril 26, 2017
AEG Worldwide is a difficult gig. Management plans from the hip and changes direction on a dime. Be prepared for very little strategic planning. There's so much potential is management would plan thoroughly before activating.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
No breaks, no management direction
Fun and exciting venues to work for.
Guest Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 14, 2016
I work as a Supervisor for the STAPLES Center and Microsoft Theater Guest Services Department. Every event is different. We are the home to the Los Angeles Lakers, Clippers, Kings and Sparks. We host several basketball games, concerts, and a variety of award shows. My team is amazing, I enjoy coming to work to such motivating and positive management team and staff. Both STAPLES Center and the Microsoft Theater are diverse, fun and rewarding venues. We care about our guests, performers and staff dearly. I have nothing negative to say about our company and the venues I work for.
Pros
Working some of the world's most popular sporting and entertainment events.
Just a Temp
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesSeptember 19, 2016
I was temping there and really enjoyed the environment. I would've loved to have branched out and continued working with them. Great people, fun environment but still professional
It's a great starting job.
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 30, 2016
I've really enjoyed working for this company. You get a lot of costumer service experience, you get to interact with people and make great connections. However, it's not really a place that you can grow unless you want to be in management and work the corporate side of the entertainment industry. Management is very restricting of your job going any further than that. There are a lot of rules to follow and not a lot of room to mess up.
Pros
the people
Cons
parking, traffic, hours, communication of where and when to arrive
good work environment
Event Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 30, 2016
It's a good place to work overall. There is a different crowd of people every day that you work here.
Good experience for working with the general public.
Pros
Pretty flexible schedule when working events.
Cons
No scheduled end of shift. when you arrive you only know your start time then are released randomly.
It's steady and that's all
Facilities Presentation (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 11, 2016
My supervisors could give me more hours but don't. I never feel well-rewarded for my work. There are no raise opportunities beyond the company-wide raise that comes every 4 years or so.

There are no advancement opportunities.
Parking is not provided.
Pros
Decent office, steady work, the prestige of working at a big arena
Cons
no advancement opportunities, no parking provided

Want to know more about AEG Worldwide?

Ask a question
ehh
Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2015
Great company to work for if you do not have kids, a family, or a life other than work. You are the job. They don't value their employees because people think that this a great job, they do not pay them what they are worth.
Fun
Tournament Volunteer Coordinator / Transportation (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2015
This was a volunteer position for professional tennis in Southern California. I started out as a driver for the players. Taking them to and from the airports and hotels and venues. I met a lot of great people and made life long friends.
something i learned
Merchandise Staff (Current Employee) –  los ├íngeles, caApril 4, 2015
something that i learned is that having customer service is very important. if you don't have that then theres no way you could survive in a environment full of people.
Great, young staff
Fan Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 22, 2014
Always have enjoyed a workplace that has young management, directories because it proves that hard work pays off.
Pros
Working in sports.
Great High-Energy company
MARKETING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 13, 2014
great company -- duplicate from above.

Privilege to work there among industry giants.
Great job lots of perks
Premium Sales & Service Intern (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAJuly 23, 2014
Can work while having fun, coworkers are friendly and are willing to collaborate on projects, the perks consist of concerts and sporting events
Team
Unarmed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 14, 2013
I have learned to exceed my customer service skills. The hardest part of the job is the weather conditions because I work outdoors. At my job we work as a team and we always help each other out. I enjoy helping patrons find what they are looking for.